Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Thursday 22nd of November 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
Username Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Thank you GRTAB2 for your Landing Lamp!------------------> Returned Landing Lamp
Thank you Landing Lamp Pls for your Fuel!-------------------> Returned Landing Lamp
Thank you Stabekk for your Cognac!----------------------------> Returned Cognac
Thank you HP for your Fuel!--------------------------------------> Returned Fuel
Thank you Shazzer for your Grinding Machine!----------------> Returned Grinding Machine
Thank you Basel for your Flight Helmet!------------------------> Returned Flight Helmet
Thank you Connie for your Fuel!----------------------------------> Returned Passengers
Thank you Notch for your Osc.Beacon!---------------------------> Returned Osc.Beacon
Thank you Nina for your Fuel!-------------------------------------> Returned Fuel Additives
Thank you Eschek for your Passengers!--------------------------> Returned Passengers
Thank you Kei for your Fuel Supply!------------------------------> Returned Fuel Supply
Thank you Gertjan for your Additional Radar!------------------> Returned Additional Radar
Thank you Lamp for your Fuel Additives & Flight Catering!---> Returned Fuel Additives
Thank you Hotel for your Dispo. Shampoo!----------------------> Returned Dispo. Shampoo
Thank you Mon. POS for your Fuel!-------------------------------> Returned POS Terminal
Thank you Djulskie for your Fuel Supply!-------------------------> Returned Fuel Supply
Thank you S Prop. for your Fuel!-----------------------------------> Returned Sp. Prop
Thank you All incl. for your Fuel!-----------------------------------> Returned Fuel
Thank you Bali2 for your Passengers!-----------------------------> Returned Passengers
Thank you Nitinent for your Tour Review!------------------------> Returned Tour Review
Thank you Ruaware for your Osc.Beacon!------------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Giftcode for your Passengers!--------------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Sl2606 for your Fuel!----------------------------------
--> List Overloaded
Thank you s8s for your Fuel!-----------------------------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Gcjr for your Fuel!---------------------------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Al862 for your Fuel!-------------------------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Neo for your Fuel!----------------------------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Ym! for your Flight Catering!---------------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Mandeer for your Fuel!----------------------------------> List Overloaded

First come first serve! Items will be replying asap!
Please drop by my airport to say hi and update your daily trading trend!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reminder: I can't return items on Sat. Daily Trends!
* If you sent me the items I requested, I'll return gifts according to your username-items,
If you did not request any on your username, I'll than check your forum sig.
If you don't have any request I can/able to send back in both places, I'll send you the things I need.
If you sent me the items I didn't request, I'll just send back what you sent me

Username: DreamAir-Items Need
Friend Code: 5uk1cg

Up to date~
Items Requesting:
Others (Order of Priority):
Single-Malt Whiskey / Fuel

Items I Can Send:
ATM , Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Eau de Toilette, Make up, Do not disturb sign, Leyden Jar, Bench, Cockpit glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, POS Terminal, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, White Board, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Cash Counter, Spare wire, Lining plate, Landing gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as6rjq6
Username
Jonny
Hello everyone. Can someone help me please.

I need:

Fuel Station (Level 2): 3 x Steel Frame, 2 x Wire, 1 x Control Unit.

Flight School: 2 x Flight Helmet, 2 x Flight Goggles, 2 x Textbook.

Stadium: 4 x Goal Posts, 3 x Video Boards.

Hotel: 3 x Bath Towel, 4 x Disposable Shampoo, 4 x All Inclusive Bracelets.

If you look to the left that is what I can send.

Thanks

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Hello everyone. Can someone help me please.

I need:

Fuel Station (Level 2): 3 x Steel Frame, 2 x Wire, 1 x Control Unit.

Flight School: 2 x Flight Helmet, 2 x Flight Goggles, 2 x Textbook.

Stadium: 4 x Goal Posts, 3 x Video Boards.

Hotel: 3 x Bath Towel, 4 x Disposable Shampoo, 4 x All Inclusive Bracelets.

If you look to the left that is what I can send.

Thanks

Fuel station stuff: nobody can give that. So keep flying.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
au078ey
Username
Cici: [item needed]
Hi everyone,

I still need some help finishing my hotel. Disposable Shampoo and All-Inclusive Bracelets.

Some gifts have been exchanged:

Jonathan Godinez - thanks for the passengers, sent you some in return
@zenme - thanks for the nav.module, sent you passengers
notch - thanks for the osc.beacon, sent you osc.beacon
CK-Airport - thanks for the meal, sent you master plan
Long - thanks for the meal, sent you deicer
air canillas - thanks for the jet engine, sent you meal
Andrew-YYZ - thanks for the meal, sent you one in return
Monica - thanks for the meal, sent you smoke detector
mandeer - thanks for the meal, sent you smoke detector
hungyauming - thanks for the shampoo, sent you a meal
Connie - thanks for the meal, sent you a meal

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
Hello all,

My first post and... I'll start by saying sorry.

Apologies if I dont send anything today... was so happy that I could send gifts for the first time in a week I sent 20 cognacs out before thinking/waking properly this morn.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aafqiej
Username
eschek
Hallo to all!
First of all, thanks for all your gifts!!!
But i still need 5x ergonomic chairs, 2x archiv box, 1 smoke detector, 2x cooling chamber

So i hope i can send you back what you need!!!!

groeting

GRALLIANCE
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
33AYCMMTX
Username
GRWIN
Thanks to all for sending me the gifts.

GRTAB2 could really use:
- Flight School: 1x Flight Goggles, 1x Textbook
- Travel Agency: 4x Travel Guide, 4x Tour Review, 4x Great Shots, 2x Album
- Flight items: Landing Lamp

All other accounts I have are in my signature, please add me (and visit me).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom