Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily trading thread for Sunday 2nd Dec 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
Username Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

===========================

I am rather overwhelmed at the moment - 274 gifts to return on Bali Hi & 63 gifts to return on Bali2.
I am sorry if you have not been getting your gifts returned just yet.

I also have 56 people on my waiting to be authorised list, even though I have been accepting over 40 people yesterday.
I don't know this sudden wave of request whether this is a glitch, or Dispatcher Consoles & Severs Racks are really very popular right now.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
y53vt3
Username
lp87 - what i need
Hello everybody,

Friend Code: y53vt3
Level: 35

What I need (in priority order) : Dispatcher Console, server, oscillating beacon, powerful radio transmitter, fuel supply, fuel additives, landing lamp, chocolate, chocolate candies.

I can send:
Video Wall, fuel (x3), do not disturb sign, bench, computer, cockpit glass, welder, whisky single malt, tour review, landing lamp, copy machine, rope block, passengers (x10), powerful radio transmitter, laser level, gold book, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, binoculars, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, make-up, cash counter, spare cabel, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering meal, packaging machine, navigation module, city model, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer, grinding machine.

Thanks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Nice sunday. Here's my list:
Archive box to Suresh Pal.
Laser cutter to Lebiegas and Paski.
Fuel add. to @Princess0fpwer and Sophie 2.
Spare wire to Andrew-YYZ.
Cooling chamber to kitkitkit.
Nav. module to vayka1.
Spare propeller to Phantom and Long.
Powerful radio trans. to lkoo.
O. beacon to Rabblerouser.
Fuel to Kitty ( I think I've sent the wrong neighbor, have sent to Kitty-fs/wire level 17. Is that you?), Pete Mitchell and LeoLion.
Deicer to twisteduk.
Jonathan Godinez, I received fuel from 2 'usernames' and I've sent back. One on level 32 and the other 15. Did you received it?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
arduu5v
Username
kit3
Nice sunday. Here's my list:
Archive box to Suresh Pal.
Laser cutter to Lebiegas and Paski.
Fuel add. to @Princess0fpwer and Sophie 2.
Spare wire to Andrew-YYZ.
Cooling chamber to kitkitkit.
Nav. module to vayka1.
Spare propeller to Phantom and Long.
Powerful radio trans. to lkoo.
O. beacon to Rabblerouser.
Fuel to Kitty ( I think I've sent the wrong neighbor, have sent to Kitty-fs/wire level 17. Is that you?), Pete Mitchell and LeoLion.
Deicer to twisteduk.
Jonathan Godinez, I received fuel from 2 'usernames' and I've sent back. One on level 32 and the other 15. Did you received it?
Thanks for the gift.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for code
Username
Notch Johnson
Just need the flight and repair items. Finally getting a decent stock of spare propellers. Big thanks to everyone! Sorry I can't give back to everyone every day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom