Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily trading thread for sunday 23th of december 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
qbs2hn
Username
Kitty
tdv It's a pity that not received the Lanterns from you yesterday. :notworthy:
I would much appreciate that you can sent me some Lanters today. Thanks!

Thanks everyone for senting me gifts. :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi everyone,
@aircanillas thanx for the nav.module yesterday.
See my sig.
Old lanterns still in desperate need.
Thanx in advance for sending them.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aln6ipd
Username
bibigarf
Hello All
the Santa Bad day, is worst then ever
the drop rate form the Elves is 1 to 15 Lanterns :(
i didn't build the Skating Rink yet

so any Old Lanterns will be very helpful

thanks
yaron

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Please “pay it forward” – concept is simple – I send you gift that you need – you in turn send a gift to someone who you normally don’t send a gift to (i.e. a stranger/neighbour). Many thanks for people who have already adapted this…

Please PM/Inbox me if you are adding me with your in-game name or tag me here.

Blackcloud - sorry you seemed to have droped of my list... - made up for it today :whistle:

Old lanterns sent to
Aero Blackcloud air canillas bibigarf vayka1 Kitty Bali Hi HP- Kei knpl Ant Suresh Pal Andrew-YYZ Nina KingJon85 Lebiegas CK-Airport jamie Loh Wai Kwan t1878 (Mr and Mrs T both) Long stevel2606 yabuki77 daniel degracia Chris3112 (Chris and Jennifer both)

lp87 Bali Hi – sent you sleigh covers
Beer Baron - sent you sandbags
jamie - sent you filled candies
yabuki77 - sent you stamp and Security camera

More items to be sent out - will update as I go along

I have just upgraded "Bali Hi" to Bad Santa, and cannot launch rockets! So I'll just concentrate on the Santa quests.
I can send Snowballs & Sleigh Oil
Appreciate good neighbours who could send "Bali Hi" Old Lanterns and Xmas stuff!

Oh, I need Sleigh Cover x4, Sleigh oil x4, Heater x 4, Red Paint x4 for my Sleigh Hanger.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
So it is 2:48 am thought I finished packing our bags for our holiday only for Mrs Blackcloud to appear with 3 toiletry bags and 3 pairs of shoes for her.....this is a long night.o_O
@tdv thanks, I managed to pack those Old Lanterns in my carry on for use on the plane, it seems that a few randoms will be getting a present care of tdv Claus.:notworthy:

Dear all neighbours, thank you for your gifts!
I've changed the way of returning gifts:

Gifts will be returned in a line-up/pending format, which ensures everyone gets an equal number of gifts returned. For those neighbours I cannot return gifts right away, will be pending to the next day instead of being cut off from my list. Thank you :>
Please drop by my airport to say hi and update your daily trading trend!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reminder: I might not be able to return gifts once a week!
* If you sent me the items I requested, I'll return gifts according to your username-items,
If you did not request any on your username, I'll than check your forum sig.
If you don't have any request I can/able to send back in both places, I'll send you the things I need.
If you sent me the items I didn't request, I'll just send back what you sent me

Username: DreamAir-Items Need
Friend Code: 5uk1cg

Up to date~
Items Requesting:
Others (Order of Priority):
Old Lantern

Items I Can Send:
Fuel (3 units), Old Lantern, Heater, Do not Disturb Sign, Bench, ATM, Chocolate candies, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Passengers, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, POS Terminal, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Make up, Cash Counter, Spare wire, Lining plate, Landing gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
qbs2hn
Username
Kitty
Please “pay it forward” – concept is simple – I send you gift that you need – you in turn send a gift to someone who you normally don’t send a gift to (i.e. a stranger/neighbour). Many thanks for people who have already adapted this…

Please PM/Inbox me if you are adding me with your in-game name or tag me here.

Blackcloud - sorry you seemed to have droped of my list... - made up for it today :whistle:

Old lanterns sent to
Aero Blackcloud air canillas bibigarf vayka1 Kitty Bali Hi

lp87 Bali Hi – sent you sleigh covers

More items to be sent out - will update as I go along

Thank you very Much to tdv

Wish all of you have a Warm & Sweet Christmas Hoilday.

Here is a gift to all of you. Especially @dave tdv Bali Hi air canillas jimmy21 bew0072 Aero lp87 KingJon85
DSCN0223 ED.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom