Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Sunday 21th October 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Andrew-YYZ – sent you the sandbags, bracelets, video boards
Hammerschmit – still can’t find you as a neighbour
gcjr – sent you tvpanels and tires
bibigarf – sent you tv-panels
kitkitkit – can you see you neighbour invite – are you “kit-textbook”? if so sent you weather display, stamp, travel guide, bracelets
Phantom – send you ergo chairs
BrakeTown – send you ergo chairs – and yes I agree – your avatar is a bit freaky
Friso – sent you dispatcher console
Leon – sent you stamp
stevel2606 – sent you the video boards
Fika – sent you video boards (it really helps if you are able to specify how many you need)
Dee – sent you video boards and altimeter (could you please reconsider your signature colour and font size – it is hard to read)
Smiley – found you and accepted the invite – sent you landing lamp, powerful radio transmitter and fuel supply

Everyone please note that in the android version of the game items for the fuel station cannot be gifted (Reinforced Frame, Triple Wire, Transmitter (orange)

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w09hkrx
Username
V22
Hi all, it's been a while since I posted,

I specially need Screens for the Stadium but all other stadium items are also appreciated.

Thanks in advance, sig updated

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Ok lot 2:

notch – sent you smoke detector
Andrew-YYZ – sent you the smoke detector, bench
twisteduk – send you benchs
kitkitkit – can you see you neighbour invite – are you “kit-textbook”? if so sent you textbook, Generator, power source, wide-angle bino’s, server rack
Dave – sent you benchs
Kei – sent you smoke detectors and benchs
BrakeTown – send you smoke detector
Leon – sent you benchs and server rack
stevel2606 – sent you the benchs
Fika – sent you power source and benchs
Dee – sent you pearl earrings, Filled candies and white gold bracelet
Sophie – sent you pearl earrings, Filled candies and white gold bracelet (sure you will find a use for them)
Bali Hi – sent you fuel20’s and meals

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
AXRMYUB
Username
JGD - (Item Needed)
Hi all you addicted users!

Please add me only if you can send me what I need and I have what you need!

I need urgently:
Power Source
I need:
Travel Guide, Tour Review, Album, textbook, wide angle bincoluars, video board, and weather display

I can send:
Atm, chocolate candies, fuel, Eau de toilette, makeup, do not disturb sign, bench, cockpit glass, welder, Album, landing lamp, projector, rope block, passengers,ampere powerful radio transmitter, post terminal, fuel supply, jet engine, power source, amperemeter, spare wire, additional radar, laser cutter, and landing gear

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
AXRMYUB
Username
JGD - (Item Needed)
hi all
@Bali 2 and @air canillas thx for gifts, i sent back passengers.
I added Andrew-YYZ, KIT, Hammerschmit and Key.

Key - i think i sent you Tour Review or something else (i'm not sure, my tablet sucks)

Hey Phantom. I added you and sent you spare wire, please check my last post to see what I need. Thanks!

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
@air canillas - accepted and sent fuel
@Jose Almenarez - accepted and sent passengers
@Long - we're already neighbours from Facebook so I'll watch for your posts here.

Thank you TDV for your Fuel (20)s!!!---------------------------> Returned Gifts to Others!
Thank you Mohamad for your Server Rack!--------------------> Returned Passengers
Thank you SL2606 for your Fuel!--------------------------------> Returned Fuel Supply
Thank you Knpl for your Fuel!-----------------------------------> Returned Fuel
Thank you Need Bracelet for your Flight Catering & Sp.Wire!-> Returned Flight Catering
Thank you Hew for your Controller!-----------------------------> Returned Controller
Thank you Wilson for your Projector!----------------------------> Returned Projector
Thank you Raj123 for your Air Vent Filter!----------------------> Returned Air Vent Filter
Thank you Wikech for your Fuel!---------------------------------> Returned Album
Thank you 3 Album bitte for your Sp.Wire!-----------------------> Returned Album
Thank you s8s for your Single-malt Whiskey & Deicer!----------> Returned Bench
Thank you Gregory for your Fuel!---------------------------------> Returned Fuel
Thank you Connie for your Fuel!-----------------------------------> Returned Lining Plate
Thank you Precise for your Cognac!-------------------------------> Returned Cognac
Thank you Stamp for your Choco.Candies!------------------------> Returned Choco.Candies
Thank you Notch for your Fuel!------------------------------------> Returned Cash Counter
Thank you Nina for your Fuel!--------------------------------------> Returned Fuel
Thank you Al862 for your Fuel!-------------------------------------> Returned Bench
Thank you Lamp for your Fuel Supply!-----------------------------> Returned Fuel Supply
Thank you Daniefee for your Choco.Candies!-----------------------> Returned Choco.Candies
Thank you Br3tt2 for your Sp.Wire!---------------------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you K.I.I.T for your Nav.Module!----------------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Grizzzlyyy for your Robotic Lawnmower!--------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Gertjan for your Smoke Detector!-----------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Inclus.bracelet for your Bath Towel!---------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Sophie2 for your Fuel (20)!!------------------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Mandeer for your Fuel!-----------------------------------> List Overloaded

First come first serve! Items will be replying asap!
Please drop by my airport to say hi and update your daily trading trend! I'll send the items you need according to the trend updates.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reminder: I can't return items on Sat. Daily Trends!
* If you sent me the items I requested, I'll return gifts according to your username-items,
If you did not request any on your username, I'll than check your forum sig.
If you don't have any request I can/able to send back in both places, I'll send you the things I need.
If you sent me the items I didn't request, I'll just send back what you sent me

Username: DreamAir-Items
Friend Code: 5uk1cg

Up to date~
Items Requesting:
Others (Order of Priority):
Single-Malt Whiskey / Fuel

Items I Can Send:
ATM , Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Eau de Toilette, Make up, Do not disturb sign, Bench, Cockpit glass, Welder, Album, Landing lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, POS Terminal, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, White Board, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Rador, Cash Counter, Spare wire, Lining plate, Landing gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Reactions: tdv
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom