Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Sunday 19th August 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created

Looking for the last Packaging machine to complete my Flight Catering facility...

BTW, I am getting a username (level 24) & a blank (level 35) asking to be my neighbour.
At least two of my neighbours has become blanks.
Anyone else experiencing this? Could another username glitch be in the making?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Looking for the last Packaging machine to complete my Flight Catering facility...

BTW, I am getting a username (level 24) & a blank (level 35) asking to be my neighbour.
At least two of my neighbours has become blanks.
Anyone else experiencing this? Could another username glitch be in the making?

Me too, about 30 minutes ago have a friend request from username level 24
He/she must be a member of this forum

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
good morning. please see my signature. btw what is the etiquette with our 'blank' neighbours? i'm returning the gifts they sent whether or not that's what they wanted. feel kinda crappy about that

Hi, please see my signature. The most critical items I need are textbooks & weather panels.

I'm experiencing problems with my username, it's probable that you see it as blank. If you know how to solve it, please PM me.

Thanks,

good morning. please see my signature. btw what is the etiquette with our 'blank' neighbours? i'm returning the gifts they sent whether or not that's what they wanted. feel kinda crappy about that

It's up to you, I guess. But in the long term, trading items with identifiable neighbours is a more beneficial arrangement.

jlosada, you can try adding "Bali Too" (awgwds1) again. We'll see whether that solves the blank username problem .

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
my new plane makes that I really need some passengers.thanks agaIn!
to username neighbours I do a sendback.
Some of them still become real users again during the week,that's why I don't delete them.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9a9xwg
Username
86*(what-I-need)
Did anyone else notice there are two different items called "Transmitter"? I am trying to upgrade my fuel station and I have one transmitter in the same orange/grey-design as other fuel station items. However, I also have a different transmitter, which is in my inventory between Defroster and Cooling Chamber. Anyone know what that is for?

Appreciate the gifts - keep them coming, will return.

Device
  1. Android

Many thanks for the Album. It was the final item I needed to complete the Travel Agency.:)

I'm not sure about blank neighbours, but I'd probably do the same unless I only had one blank and I knew who it was supposed to be.

Ik heb 2 x vlucht bril en 1 reken liniaal nodig
2 x besturingseenheid en 3 x kabel ( voor tank station )

Ik kan geven serverkast
Antidiefstal poort
Fuel

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9a9xwg
Username
86*(what-I-need)
Ik heb 2 x vlucht bril en 1 reken liniaal nodig
2 x besturingseenheid en 3 x kabel ( voor tank station )

Ik kan geven serverkast
Antidiefstal poort
Fuel

Makes it a bit easier if you write in English like everything else...

Here is the translation :)
2 x Flight goggles, 1 x slide rule
2 x Control unit, 3 x wire (Fuel station)

I can send server rack, Anti-theft gate, Fuel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom