Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Sunday 16th of December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Omg i need now items to finish that ice skating ring... tdv are those giftable?
for the skating rink you need need 1x Freezer, 1x Snowmaker, 1x Refrigerator, 2x Artificial Ice - sadly I have not seen it as a giftable item... Same goes for the other promo buildings (Sculpture Park, Igloo etc)

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
for the skating rink you need need 1x Freezer, 1x Snowmaker, 1x Refrigerator, 2x Artificial Ice - sadly I have not seen it as a giftable item... Same goes for the other promo buildings (Sculpture Park, Igloo etc)

That sucks!
Than im doing it on the oldschool method... Without ur items...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2t8q7c
Username
chris
hi guys.

please note that i have sent out a lot of old lantern to my friends on this forum. you know who you are

please remember me when your gifts are able to send and return something if u can

tour review, textbooks, cash counters and any santas gifts would be very good for me,.

thanks.

chris

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Hi,
I had massive problems at home with the internet so only now I have updated to the Santa quest.
I will send out Old Lanterns to everyone on my list that I know who are on the latest update.
Will try the individual items to those that are not on it but the unticking you need to do really sucks GI:mad:
I need items for 2 Santa Sleigh Hangers, assume I have nothing for 1 of them and I will the items already gifted to me or from flights I have completed to finish the other.
Also I have bought a Christmas Gift Shop upper middle part, next to the Souvenir Shop for those who wish to visit.
Finally Old Lanterns are always welcome at the moment.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom