Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Saturday 2nd June 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good weekend all; I'm having a week of preparing for an assault on the Level 21 flights - just need those damn defrosters for the F/C facility if anyone can help...! I've come to the view that it is best to hoard all your supplies of materials and cash well in advance of trying to upgrade or fly to new destinations - makes life less frustrating later on!

Abandoned the music arena - need the cash from other buildings too much to wait any more!

Roll on another weekend bonus - wish I'd noticed them sooner.

Code: z v i y g m

Airport: GG- “Need something”

Qty NEEDED 3 Ergonomic Chair 2 City Model 3 Transmitter 2 Flight Helmet 2 Dispatcher Console 3 TV Panels 3 Grinding Machine 3 Air Vent Filter 1 Controller 4 Note Counter 43 Navigation Module 38 Spare Propeller 41 Fuel Hose 39 Deicer 99 Flight Catering

HAVE IN GIFTS TO GIVE Bath Towel, Fuel (3), Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Radar, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide Angle binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source , Additional Radar Shredder, Spare Wire, Server Rack, ,Landing Gear, Oscilating Beacon , Packing Machine, Navigation ,Module , City Model , Fuel Hose , Gyroscope , Spare Propeller , DeIcer , Controller ,

Hi guys, hope you all are having a good weekend! Haven't been on much this week, thanks for all keep sending me gifts and I do aim to send gifts back

For the weekend I'd like to have some fuels and passengers to keep my long haul flights going!

Cheers!

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
Hi guys, thanks for the items. Has anyone a do not disturb item?
@ faskyhigh: I will ad you? What is your username? So I can send you arch. Box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom