Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily trading thread for saturday 24 Nov 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
jw6etw
Username
cap'n5
Hi all,
Happy weekend! And we have a new task to sink our teeth into :).
I would love 2 dispatcher controls to help finish my control centre, pretty please...
Launch pad is finished and I have a Unique Gifts building to visit.
Thank you!

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
... Andrew-YYZ: He, can you send me the packaging machine, so I´ll send you an spare propeller!!! Thanks ...

Hi to all, I`am new here!!!!
I`ll send you everthing tzhat you need, please help me too!!!!
I need: a cooling chamber, 3x packaging machine, 2x archive box and 4 ergonomic chairs!!!
Thanks
hockeyhobbit and Rocco - I accepted both of you and can send items when my reset happens later today (around 8pm EST).
I'll check in first in case your needs change before then.

Please drop by my airport to say hi and update your daily trading trend!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reminder: I can't return items on Sat. Daily Trends!
* If you sent me the items I requested, I'll return gifts according to your username-items,
If you did not request any on your username, I'll than check your forum sig.
If you don't have any request I can/able to send back in both places, I'll send you the things I need.
If you sent me the items I didn't request, I'll just send back what you sent me

Username: DreamAir-Items Need
Friend Code: 5uk1cg

Up to date~
Items Requesting:
Others (Order of Priority):
Single-Malt Whiskey / Fuel

Items I Can Send:
Video Wall, ATM , Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Eau de Toilette, Make up, Do not disturb sign, Leyden Jar, Bench, Cockpit glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, POS Terminal, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, White Board, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Cash Counter, Spare wire, Lining plate, Landing gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Oh man I've been gone for a couple of days and now I feel so behind :eek:... Sophie2 can send dispatcher consoles and will send those to neighbors already in my list, if you're not my neighbor feel free to add me but make sure to tag me so that I know (y).

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04PODHGiT & 044RHPSWU & 20J9ICR4W & 04RVRABFC
Username
Retren3, Retren4, Retren2, Retren
Sophie pls accept retren & retren2 - I can send fuel additeves from both but need dispatcher consoles pls.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Hello and a fin SORRY, I have a big hurry and I can not get into your signature to see what you need, so I'll give you back the gifts to my top 20 list of things you sent me stuffs of the mission. Tomorrow I'll do better, I promise.

stevel2606

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4y4x2k
Username
SL2606(item)
Hi everyone. I'm in thie space race. I need 3 video walls for myMisson Control Center.
Launch pad is built, and Cosmic fuel station is under construction. please send items to finish that as well. I have video walls andAssembly Robots. sig is current.
Thanks

hei guys, thanks everyone for all the things you send, my gift button went crazy last night but i only have 20 gifts :(
I sent
Long, Deidei-1jl219, chirimoya, notch, gcjr, cap'n5, Kentar, Andrew-YYZ, Québec, Lebiegas, @Davewild, @dik and morgun - laser level
Bali Hi, Monica - passengers
BirdEyes and @Kei- fuel additives
air canillas - flight catering
groeting - video wall (GRTAB 2)

Also I updated my signature !

Phantom: don't think I received anything from you today, not sure about others, just let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom