Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Saturday 11th August 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
"To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created."

Finally got my surf board must have been over 250 trips in total - thanks for all the landing lamps.
Please send me spare wires, additional radar and catering.

jorgita you'll get one eventually just keep at it.

Finally got my surf board must have been over 250 trips in total - thanks for all the landing lamps.
Please send me spare wires, additional radar and catering.

jorgita you'll get one eventually just keep at it.

Congrats Lkoo.

I experienced a similar thing - I have accumulated spare wires and sent countless flights to Sydney to get the Photo of Kangaroo -> to complete the Intercontinential Zoo -> to complete the Sky Captain. I have almost given up hope of getting it, but I ocassionally sent a flight there anyway.

Then suddenly it arrived! It was especially sweet because collecting one completes two others!

So the motto is Don't give up Hope.

@Cartwright, what matters is not the quantity of neighbours, but the quality!
This forum rocks!!!

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
Good morning from sunny South Africa. Thanks for the gifts neighbours. 'username' i wish i new who you were so i could return the favour. Gifting back in the afternoon

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9a9xwg
Username
86*(what-I-need)
Added you Von Smit and JS1114.

Still have awaiting invitations for: Flight cater pls (lvl 32), Imparter (19), vakuzen_4pda (35), Captain Jack (35), !TVMealAirFilter (35), rajesh0009 (24)...

Need Laser cutters and Powerful radio transmitters please (trying to get the ridiculous Ceramic Cat from Malta...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom