Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Monday 22nd October 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

UsernameFriend
CodeItems Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Thank you TDV for your Fuel (20)s!!!-------------------> Returned Gifts to Others!
Thank you CS for your Handling Line!------------------> Returned Handling Line
Gifts returned to all neighbours today!!! No Overloaded List for a long time!

First come first serve! Items will be replying asap!
Please drop by my airport to say hi and update your daily trading trend! I'll send the items you need according to the trend updates.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reminder: I can't return items on Sat. Daily Trends!
* If you sent me the items I requested, I'll return gifts according to your username-items,
If you did not request any on your username, I'll than check your forum sig.
If you don't have any request I can/able to send back in both places, I'll send you the things I need.
If you sent me the items I didn't request, I'll just send back what you sent me

Username: DreamAir-Items
Friend Code: 5uk1cg

Up to date~
Items Requesting:
Others (Order of Priority):
Single-Malt Whiskey / Fuel

Items I Can Send:
ATM , Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Eau de Toilette, Make up, Do not disturb sign, Bench, Cockpit glass, Welder, Album, Landing lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, POS Terminal, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, White Board, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Rador, Cash Counter, Spare wire, Lining plate, Landing gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aln6ipd
Username
bibigarf
Hello Friends
thanks for all the help till now
i start to work on buy the Jumbo

and for that i need:
Repair Base Level 6 : 3 x Controller

thanks for the help till now

yaron

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Please “pay it forward” – concept is simple – I send you a gift that you need – you in turn send a gift to someone who you normally don’t send a gift to (i.e. a stranger/neighbour). Many thanks for people who have already adapted this… (y)

Please PM/Inbox me if you are adding me with your in-game name (Just a message on this thread is not enough).

Happy to help out with most items…

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
helo everybody

I will check this forum to see what you all need (will sending my items later this day)

and now it's time for me to work a little bit..:)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for code
Username
Notch Johnson
Gained two levels during the weekend so now I have two new items to give out Fuel Hose and Gyroscope.
Will send out gifts later today.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv thanks for all the help
i finish the repair base

now i shaving coins for the terminal, and the Jumbo plan

yaron

hahah... I don't why but this thought of "Shaving" for coins just got to me... can not stop laughting... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ( know you meant saving... )

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Hey all.

My gifts haven't reset yet so I'll check back later to see what you guys need.

tdv I wish someone would send me that many chocolates in real life ;) lol Thanks for the help, I can keep the DFS busy for some time now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom