Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Monday 17th of December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
Username Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Hope all who tagged me/I saw as neighbours got the items they requested - It got very manic...

Will try my best to fill your requests today..

As my 5 invites disapear very quickly - if you are able to add me it would be much appreaciated...

Curretly able to send "Old Lanten" and will switch over to "Icicle" later in the week

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
hi guys

starting a second mission :mad: : sending gifts... the game is extremly slow so I am now trying (since 1 hour) to send a gift Blackcloud and I finaly found his name but the screen stops just under his name, so Blackcloud in a hour of 2 you will get a heater from me :) - correction: the heater is on your way
tdv : thanks a lot for the old lanterns

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
Thank you very much for those sending gifts to me!

Stabekk thank you very much for Heater
Kei thank you very much for Snowball
Winte824 thank you very much for Heater
@olboss thank you very much for Red Paint
@Bracel thank you very much for Spare Wire
Long thank you very much for Cooling Chamber
mandeer thank you very much for Old Lantern

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afhuyqy
Username
mikket
Morning

I could really use Smoke detector (2) and Sleigh oil, Lantarns

Feel free to add me! I have send out some friend req. also!

Edit:
Stabekk - send u Sleigh Oil, can't send covers.
tdv can i send u anything back on tdv19?
Ivan send u Sleigh Oil

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2qdovf
Username
nie lye
tdv - thanks for the gifts. Can you able to send me 3 robot tester and 3 sleigh cover, 1 sleigh oil, 3 red paint (Jet powered sleigh) thanks

tdv can you please send PRISJ these items 4 all inclusive bracelets and 4 robot tester thanks.:)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Stabekk - if you are able to add TDV19 - i can sort out the covers
Ivan - finally you are off my awaiting reply list... will send items later...
Mikket - if you are able to add TDV19 - I can sort out ergo chairs and sleigh covers - hopefully someone will come forward for the rest...
FENNIE LYE & PRISJ - will try to send your items out later today...
bubbajed5711 & Bali Hi - I saw your PM's its just has been manic - so will get back to you...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
@zenmie Heater received(y)
Needed to change my gifting technique, do one person at a time as you need to uncheck their name, rather than checking those for the same gift and needing to scroll back up and down.

Dear all neighbours, thank you for your gifts!
I've changed the way of returning gifts:

Gifts will be returned in a line-up/pending format, which ensures everyone gets an equal number of gifts returned. For those neighbours I cannot return gifts right away, will be pending to the next day instead of being cut off from my list. Thank you :>
Please drop by my airport to say hi and update your daily trading trend!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reminder: I might not be able to return gifts once a week!
* If you sent me the items I requested, I'll return gifts according to your username-items,
If you did not request any on your username, I'll than check your forum sig.
If you don't have any request I can/able to send back in both places, I'll send you the things I need.
If you sent me the items I didn't request, I'll just send back what you sent me

Username: DreamAir-Items Need
Friend Code: 5uk1cg

Up to date~
Items Requesting:
Others (Order of Priority):
Single-Malt Whiskey / Fuel

Items I Can Send:
Fuel (3 units), Old Lantern, Heater, Do not Disturb Sign, Bench, ATM, Chocolate candies, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Passengers, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, POS Terminal, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Make up, Cash Counter, Spare wire, Lining plate, Landing gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
Someone please send me some Sleigh Covers, thanks a lot!

Maybe tdv can help me out ?:)

It is time have a new discount on territory expansions, because I missed last one and the new mission takes too much space again...:(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as6rjq6
Username
Jonny
Thanks Everyone for your gifts. Hi tdv can u send me Sleigh Cover please I can send u an old lantern. Hi Phantom can u send me a Heater please I can send u an old lantern. Hi Blackcloud can u send me Sleigh Oil, Tour Review and Goal Posts please I can send u Old Lanterns and Sleigh Oil.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
Thanks Everyone for your gifts. Hi tdv can u send me Sleigh Cover please I can send u an old lantern. Hi Phantom can u send me a Heater please I can send u an old lantern. Hi Blackcloud can u send me Sleigh Oil, Tour Review and Goal Posts please I can send u Old Lanterns and Sleigh Oil.
yes but my list resets in 9h. i sent you a friend request. i will check your signature later

tdv can you help me pretty please with some old lanterns. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom