Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Friday 9th November 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Thanks everyone for all your help :love: All my buildings are now upgraded and saving up to be able to upgrade them again. Sig has been updated and gifts going out shortly (y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a82v43b
Username
dr engeneer
perezgreg ive added you. can you please send me server rack? i need two of those. See my signature for what you need. tnx in advance

gcjr ive added you, can you send me cash counter? see signature 4 what u need. thanks

stevel2606

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4y4x2k
Username
SL2606(item)
Just sent the last of my gifts for today. Please send more Fuel Supply and Landing Lamps. I still need to banish 10 Black Wraiths to complete the Halloween quest.

Thanks for everyone's help.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Really need ergonomic chairs, smoke detectors, triple wires, transmitters (the orange one), and reinforced frames.

Thanks

Pinksylk - Sadly the Triple wires, orange transmitters and the reinforced frames (items for fuel station) are not giftable items... You can take them off you list... Only way to get them is via flights to destinations...

D

Deleted member 361

Hi, I need ten Leyden Jars to finish the last? mission for Prof. Klandau. Thanks

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
Hello,
Thanks for gifts, I have sent;

Fuel Supply to Vangees nishit009 Sophie 2 BirdEyes br3tt mandeer katekat667
It would have been so easy to send Fuel Supply to everyone, but my other neighbours asked for something else...I just hope I got them all right.

Catering to notch Phantom
Landing Lamp to air canillas laurens
Passengers to t1878 Deidei-1jl219
Spare Wire to Long
Lining Plate to Minisa - do you still need more?
Additional Radar to Connie - sorry I don't have a defroster to send you. Is there anything else you need?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
YAHOO... I can proudly say that i am now a proud member of the select club of LEVEL 35.....:cool::);):p:D:eek::rolleyes::censored::LOL::sneaky:(y):giggle::cool:

Well done... welcome to the club!!! (y)

Phantom - yep still been going ... just unable to help out anyone at the moment... but working on clearing up one of my main games.. so hope to be fully active by sunday.... :barefoot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom