Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Friday 6th July 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the gifts guys. i've been sending to most people from the forum but don't post exactly what i send because i'm not usually at the comp when i do the gifting.

as for above, whenever i try to use friend codes from people already on my list it rarely works, i have to use new promo codes to get the 100 bonus

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Great back to the "username" I go :mad:. Mostly everyone is back being username so I've tried retyping my username to see if that works again. If you can see me let me know. Gifts will be going out later hopefully by then this is fixed.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Most of my neighbors are "username". I do not know who and what I should send .....

I have retyped my name. Could anyone see my name on your neighbor list?

Thanks.

I just received a gift from you and I can see you in my list :D. Can you see me? I'm assume so because I got a gift from you...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
haha, yes, you are the only few names I could see
could you send me Navigation Module?
Thanks.

I guess everyone will have to retype their names as well...I'll send you navigation module when my gifts refresh.

Device
  1. Android
Hi folks,

Can we send defroster anymore, haven't seen it in anyone's list for a while... If u can I need please 3 if not please see sig. Will be sending my gifts shortly.

Thanks,

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
Hi guys
the " username" problem is back. Damn.
So I will return gifts, but I have ni idea to who.

I have sooo many users as "USERNAME" whats going on>? anyone know!?

i need Flight Catering Building stuff as i'm building 2 as we speak, so packing machines, cooling chambers, errr Defrosters? can't remember the other

If not LANDING LAMPS please

username is back....I also have problems to visit friends. it is telling me that they have an old version.... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Username have returned. AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!! :angry: :mad: :angry:
My list refreshed in 2 hours and i'll begin to send back gifts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom