Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Friday 21st of December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
an99qqh
Username
JL
yes, we are still alive :p, let's continue with airport city madness... :ROFLMAO:

thanks to all neighbor for the gifts....;).
tdv - finally you are back....:LOL:..been wonder where you have been...o_O. Welcome back :love:.

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
HOLY COW!!!!
Just got an email from GI support about losing my game process when I got a new phone, they gave me a code to put in and loaded up my old game that I thought I had lost. The only drawback was I lost all my neighbors except for the few I had added to my new game BUBBAJED.
SO I AM BACK, just need to add back all former neighbors, so if you remember my old game name will you please add me back.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aun7b5t
Username
Sz
tdv - Thank you so much for your gifts:D I have received your sleigh cover:LOL: Like jamie said ... Welcome back:p Cheer....:ROFLMAO:

Thanks to all neighbor for the gifts... (y)

HOLY COW!!!!
Just got an email from GI support about losing my game process when I got a new phone, they gave me a code to put in and loaded up my old game that I thought I had lost. The only drawback was I lost all my neighbors except for the few I had added to my new game BUBBAJED.
SO I AM BACK, just need to add back all former neighbors, so if you remember my old game name will you please add me back.

Now that Doomsday has been infinitely delayed and GI finally got their game transfers in place, this calls for a BBQ party at Bubbajed's place.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2qdovf
Username
nie lye
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2qdovf
Username
nie lye
Finally got home... it has been a long day - and gifting has been a bit of a hit or miss...

Hopefull I have filled all the requests - sorry there are too many to list :cool:
@ tdv - went for a business trip or a VACATION???:LOL: finally got your gift thanks a lot pal :p:ROFLMAO: will let you know my next gift list.........:D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2qdovf
Username
nie lye
Thaaaaanks tdv. I'm back from football and the world is still here. These are my gifts:
Fuel to perezgreg, hungyauming and Stabekk.
Add. radar to CK-Airport and beerbrewer.
Snowball to Long and Cicignon.
Catering to gcjr and Blackcloud.
Grinding to daniel degracia and FENNIE LYE.
Nav. module to summerxcape and vayka1.
L. lamp to Lebiegas.
Cash counter to KingJon85.
Archive box to Lexx0r.
Whisky to Monica and zenmie.
Spare wire to Andrew-YYZ and morgun.

@ air canillas thanks for the gift :ROFLMAO: , old lantern send ;)

Thanks everybody for your gifts! My 20 gifts went out earlier tonight, was not able to return gift to everybody again and will finish the rest tomorrow. Signature updated.

tdv: thanks for all the Old Lanterns you sent today! Will still need more whenever you have a chance, thanks!
gcjr: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
Sophie: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Old Lantern.
cap'n5: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
Jonathan Godinez: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Laser Level.
knpl: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
al862: thanks for Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
notch: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Landing Lamp.
two6: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Heater.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Snowball, sent you Old Lantern.
lister0f5meg: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
mandeer: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Fuel Supply.
Lebiegas: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
Ivan: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
ShinyBaubles: thakns for the Sleigh Oil (I don't really need it though, I have 8 extra sleighs in the warehouse that I don't want to build hangars for because there is no Old Lanterns to keep my existing sleighs flying), I don't see you posted a message since Nov 4, not sure what you need now, will check your post/signature again later.
hungyauming: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel.
hockeyhobbit: thanks for the Old Lantern, not sure if you will join the new Santa quest, your signature doesn't state what you need, will check your signature again later.
daniel degracia: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
zenmie: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Heater.
Cicignon: thanks for the Snowball, sent you Old Lantern.
chirimoya: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Thank you all for the gifts.... and yes i need to again thanks tdv for his generosity with gifts :)(y)

I have sort of given up on this mission. Have only one stardust left and my elf's have sort of decided to look the other way :mad:

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
Thanks, I'll send you some of what you need. I'm tasting an Aventinus eisbock. The problem is that tonight we have the last league match of the year in Spain and don't know if I'll can see something:D
Aventinus eisbock sounds nice. What do you think? I'm going to look if I can get it here in Toronto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom