Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Friday 17th August 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created

Thanks especially to Bali Hi and Vangees for the transmitters and to everyone for various gifts.
I completed the upgrade to Level 5 control tower.

Please send me spare wires and additional radars.

Thanks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
Hi All,
Due to this new update I now need to fly to Singapore again so additional radars would help. I will of course return the gifts (notwithstanding the limitations on that)
Thanks all.
Mark.

Device
  1. Android
Username Pls towel bracel
Friend Code a2zkg11
Items Required
Bath Towel
Hotel Bracelet
Disposable shampoo
Chocolates candies

Items You Can Send
Fuel, Passengers, Atm, Anti-theft gate, Chocolates candies, Eu de toilete, Makeup, Disposable shampoo, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Projector, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill machine, Additional Radar, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Defroster, Navigation Module, Master Plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller

Device
  1. Android
Good morning. Many thanks for the overnight gifts. They are most welcome.

I'm looking for 4x All Inclusive Bracelets at the moment in order to finish off my hotel. Can anyone help?

I'll be sending out more gifts later.

D

Deleted member 361

I just sent all my gifts for today. And also updated my signature.

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
Hi

Will sending items soon :)
@ JS1114: did you receive the packing machines that I sent you earlier this week? I will send you today another one....

Username: Reggie
Friend Code: a94xj14
Level 19 - 24 Stars

Items Required: Disposable Shampoo, All-Inclusive Bracelet, Calculator, Weather Display, Passangers, Fuel

Items You Can Send: Fuel (3), Chocolate Candies, Cognac, White Gold Bracelet, Disposable Shampoo, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Passangers (10), Powerfull Radio Transmitter, Side Rule, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Defroster

Cheers 4help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom