Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Thread for Wednesday 8th August 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Hi Bali, i can't see Hi or Too, maybe you are one of my 'username'. I'll send whiteboard all of them. Let me know if you received it.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Was away for 3 days (olympics, yay!), and when I started up my game here I had 40 gifts. Lovely! Thanks everyone for the helpful gifts.

Need only 1 more whiteboard for now.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Dear Good Neighbours,

I would like to request the following items that "Bali Too" need to expedite Control Tower Level 3:

Whiteboards 2 pcs ( maybe from BDB and AC?)
Wide Angle Binoculars 2pcs ( hello Jimmy and Deidei ) (Deidei promised to send me Drill machine first)
Weather Display x 1pc ( 86stalker, pls send back ).

PM me if you guys need anything "special".

BaliToo, as I promised, hv sent you drill machines and will send binoculars tomorrow

BaliHi, please send me fuel 20 :)

thanks

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
Dear Good Neighbours,

I would like to request the following items that "Bali Too" need to expedite Control Tower Level 3:

Whiteboards 2 pcs ( maybe from BDB and AC?)
Wide Angle Binoculars 2pcs ( hello Jimmy and Deidei ) (Deidei promised to send me Drill machine first)
Weather Display x 1pc ( 86stalker, pls send back ).

PM me if you guys need anything "special".
will send you those binoculars tomorrow.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Thanks for the gifts all!!! I've added a couple more people from this forum and most gifts have been sent out. Hope you all have a wonderful rest of the day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom