Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch Daily launch

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03erdmzb
Username
Sandown Air
Cosmic Fuel Station

I own one which gives Solid Fuel, if I upgrade does it still give solid fuel and owning more than one, do they all give solid fuel?

I would really appreciate a tag tomorrow, if you or someone else can remember, when you are on the pad so that I do not hold everyone up or miss the launch.
@Ssam04 - looks like the pad will open today in about 7 hrs from now. I’ll tag you when they’re 60 minutes out. Will someone else please confirm today’s return in GMT?

@Teboho and crew - @Navigata07 , @WildJaguar , @Ssam04 , @Darren Hawken , @Husam are on the roster for today.

Hopefully @GAB , @TeresaLisboa , @Zala can join us again soon!!! :D

Tuesday - May 1
#1 (656 pts) = @Navigata07
#2 (376 pts) = @WildJaguar
#3 (336 puts) = @Ssam04
#4 (216 pts) = @Darren Hawken
#5 (196 pts) = open
#6 (136 pts) = open
#7 (56 pts) = open
#8 (40 pts) = @Husam
#9 (xx pts) = open
#10 (xx pts) = open

Wednesday - May 2
#1 (656 pts) = @Dalija
#2 (376 pts) = @Navigata07
#3 (336 puts) = @Ssam04
#4 (216 pts) = open
#5 (196 pts) = open
#6 (136 pts) = open
#7 (56 pts) = open
#8 (40 pts) = @Husam
#9 (xx pts) = open
#10 (xx pts) = open

Unfortunately we don’t use GMT during British Summer Time for some reason or other
Ahh, yes ... I always forget that ... “back in the day” when we were just concerned about the name of the time zone and not the actual time in the zone it was always just GMT no matter what time of year!

Thanks a bunch for the landing verification for @Ssam04 ! (y)

@Ssam04 - looks like the pad will open today in about 7 hrs from now. I’ll tag you when they’re 60 minutes out. Will someone else please confirm today’s return in GMT?

@Teboho and crew - @Navigata07 , @WildJaguar , @Ssam04 , @Darren Hawken , @Husam are on the roster for today.

Hopefully @GAB , @TeresaLisboa , @Zala can join us again soon!!! :D

Tuesday - May 1
#1 (656 pts) = @Navigata07
#2 (376 pts) = @WildJaguar
#3 (336 puts) = @Ssam04
#4 (216 pts) = @Darren Hawken
#5 (196 pts) = open
#6 (136 pts) = open
#7 (56 pts) = open
#8 (40 pts) = @Husam
#9 (xx pts) = open
#10 (xx pts) = open

Wednesday - May 2
#1 (656 pts) = @Dalija
#2 (376 pts) = @Navigata07
#3 (336 puts) = @Ssam04
#4 (216 pts) = open
#5 (196 pts) = open
#6 (136 pts) = open
#7 (56 pts) = open
#8 (40 pts) = @Husam
#9 (xx pts) = open
#10 (xx pts) = open
I’ll try joining you (my usual timing issues) with one of my supports

So basically they are pretty pointless to the owner but handy for Neighbours

You would think upgrading them would allow for better items, I assume most players have 100’s of solid fuel lol
I think myself as a low average player and have over 500 (and just one building, and more than 300 launches done, each one with its solid fuel of course)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
When visiting neighbours, what are the best places to get space items

I normally click on Planetariums and the three space launchpads

Here you go. All other users check this out as well:
For Green Launch resources:
Flights to Cape Canaveral, Baikonur, North Observatory, and South Observatory...focus more on Cape Canaveral
Visit Training Centers and Cosmic Fuel Stations of your neighbors

For Blue Launch resources:
Flights to Cape Canaveral, Baikonur, North Observatory, and South Observatory...focus on North and South Observatories
Visit Training Centers, Cosmic Fuel Stations, and Planetariums of your neighbors

For Red Launch resources:
Flights to North Observatory, South Observatory, Jiuquan (jumbo), and Plesetsk (giant).
Visit Cosmic Fuel Stations and Planetariums of your neighbors

If you want to get lots of launch boxes, visit training centers and cosmic fuel stations, as their drop rates are reasonable.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03erdmzb
Username
Sandown Air
Here you go. All other users check this out as well:
For Green Launch resources:
Flights to Cape Canaveral, Baikonur, North Observatory, and South Observatory...focus more on Cape Canaveral
Visit Training Centers and Cosmic Fuel Stations of your neighbors

For Blue Launch resources:
Flights to Cape Canaveral, Baikonur, North Observatory, and South Observatory...focus on North and South Observatories
Visit Training Centers, Cosmic Fuel Stations, and Planetariums of your neighbors

For Red Launch resources:
Flights to North Observatory, South Observatory, Jiuquan (jumbo), and Plesetsk (giant).
Visit Cosmic Fuel Stations and Planetariums of your neighbors

If you want to get lots of launch boxes, visit training centers and cosmic fuel stations, as their drop rates are reasonable.

Appreciate this greatly, have been visiting Launch Pads and Planetariums mainly but will now concentrate on the ones you have mentioned

Thanks for taking the time to help a fellow player out

Top Bottom