Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch Daily launch

You guys make me laugh sometimeS:LOL::LOL:

@Aviatrix it's not even month end yet but you are already on some package renegotiation
@Navigata07 is talking about alcohol during a meeting, somebody is going to be demoted to #11 on the launch.
@Darren Hawken welcome sir, apologies that I couldn't reply sooner, as is always the case you are most welcome to state your claim when called upon to do so.

As for the launches, another week gone and all launches were successful thanks a lot @Navigata07 @Zala @GAB @Dalija @Aviatrix @Arggers @Darren Hawken and I also hope that @WildJaguar and @TeresaLisboa will join us more often and ultimately become full time members of this launch club.

Again many thanks all.

Are you launching a blue

Just I have a QL which I have never used before and was wondering if this would help
As @Navigata07 said please hold onto it for a little while because it will become of no use to you or others when you don't have preps. So go ahead and fatten up on prep resources so that one day when you activate it you get to milk every second of it.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03erdmzb
Username
Sandown Air
As @Navigata07 said please hold onto it for a little while because it will become of no use to you or others when you don't have preps. So go ahead and fatten up on prep resources so that one day when you activate it you get to milk every second of it.

Will definitely hold on to it, resources have run low especially with trying to fly for this Volcano malarkey

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I also need to mention this, one of the hardest things I've ever done is to start a launch while on the launch window there are 4 other launches with over 3 QLs each.
I feel you. Passed up a couple guys who had QLs over the past few weeks...and even passed up a fellow launch group member.

Here’s @Teboho ’s crew roster for today @Zala , @GAB , @Navigata07 , @Dalija & @Arggers !!!

Still slots available today/tomorrow for @Darren Hawken , @TeresaLisboa , @WildJaguar , & all Newcomers to join as they are able!

New joiners are always welcome so please give a shout out!

Return is right around 4 hrs 45 mins from NOW ... 19:00 GMT/UTC

Saturday - April 21
#1 (656 pts) = @Zala
#2 (376 pts) = @GAB
#3 (336 pts) = @Navigata07
#4 (216 pts) = @Darren Hawken
#5 (196 pts) = @Dalija
#6 (136 pts) = open
#7 (56 pts) = @Arggers
#8 (40 pts) = open
#9 (xx pts) = open
#10 (xx pts) = open

And for tomorrow we have:
Sunday - April 22
#1 (656 pts) = @Dalija
#2 (376 pts) = @Zala
#4 (216 pts) = open
#5 (196 pts) = @GAB
#6 (136 pts) = open
#7 (56 pts) = open
#8 (40 pts) = open
#9 (xx pts) = open
#10 (xx pts) = open

Remember - we’ll be “stating our cases” for Monday right after today’s launch!

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03erdmzb
Username
Sandown Air
Here’s @Teboho ’s crew roster for today @Zala , @GAB , @Navigata07 , @Dalija & @Arggers !!!

Still slots available today/tomorrow for @Darren Hawken , @TeresaLisboa , @WildJaguar , & all Newcomers to join as they are able!

New joiners are always welcome so please give a shout out!

Return is right around 4 hrs 45 mins from NOW ... 19:00 GMT/UTC

Saturday - April 21
#1 (656 pts) = @Zala
#2 (376 pts) = @GAB
#4 (216 pts) = open
#5 (196 pts) = @Dalija
#6 (136 pts) = open
#7 (56 pts) = @Arggers
#8 (40 pts) = open
#9 (xx pts) = open
#10 (xx pts) = open

And for tomorrow we have:
Sunday - April 22
#1 (656 pts) = @Dalija
#2 (376 pts) = @Zala
#4 (216 pts) = open
#5 (196 pts) = @GAB
#6 (136 pts) = open
#7 (56 pts) = open
#8 (40 pts) = open
#9 (xx pts) = open
#10 (xx pts) = open

Remember - we’ll be “stating our cases” for Monday right after today’s launch!

Haven’t I already booked slot 4 for today?

Top Bottom