Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Daily gift counter bug

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
So after sending my first gift of the day from my support game, I've noticed that the "gifts available to send counter" was at 17 instead of 19. 1 sent gift counted as 3 gifts sent. has this happened to anyone else?

hope the first neighbor I gifted got 3 F20's from that account today.

zica

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
AZica
you received any gifts? maybe when you click to accept click also to send back something in return..check all neighbors list and see if the gift icon it is in shadow....and you will see if you send 3 gifts or not?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
you received any gifts? maybe when you click to accept click also to send back something in return..check all neighbors list and see if the gift icon it is in shadow....and you will see if you send 3 gifts or not?

Hi,

I know what you're talking about but I don't click to receive gifts because it is a support account, I go straight to the neighbors list to send gifts to my daily trading partners, also I've checked to see if any of the gift icons are shadowed and only one was shadowed. I took screenshots of my neighbors list to show only one was shadowed. thanks though

Top Bottom