Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch CU next time - WEEKLY Sunday "LowCarb-Launch" (SF/EB burning)

@Anton01 @Captain RC of SA @crescent moon @Eddie @Harcourt @Paulo1845 @VdW9 @123Hun

An excellent launch is coming to its end. Unfortunately, I have to leave in 30 minutes, although I had 2x2x12 more points ready in 40 minutes :-(
So, last order please ;-) Who still wants to load up small guns, feel free. I will start loading LFT in 20 minutes - ETD 17:30 UTC.

Thank you very much, Crew!
CU next week - Dodo

Sorry - can't add any more. Launch ends 7 minutes before my next 12s are ready. :( But GREAT launch!

Last edited:

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
@Aaroncapusa @Anton01 @ArGi1981 @Captain RC of SA @crescent moon @Dafsade @Eddie
@Harcourt @Jecek @Letadelko Kane @november @OneGoldenHeart @Paulo1845 @ppls1000 @Renaldo @Strato @VdW9 @Wes @123Hun

Hello,

due to real life issues yesterday, I forgot to remind you (and myself ;)) of today's LowCarbLaunch . I will be in orbit until 19:50 UTC so that we begin boarding at 20 UTC (Dodo's pad), thus with two hours of delay. This holds for the whole timeline:

Following the captain's queue, @Anton01 is to captain this week. Please confirm by 18 UTC, otherwise @Captain RC of SA will be asked to substitute you.

In order to choose an appropriate pad, please state, whether and if so with how many accounts you plan to join until 19 UTC. The decision on the pad will be done by the Captain (or if no comment is done by myself) somewhat before the launch (19:45h UTC).

Dodo will be on board with both accounts; all pads available!

Thank you and CU
Dodo

@Aaroncapusa @Anton01 @ArGi1981 @Captain RC of SA @crescent moon @Dafsade @Eddie
@Harcourt @Jecek @Letadelko Kane @november @OneGoldenHeart @Paulo1845 @ppls1000 @Renaldo @Strato @VdW9 @Wes @123Hun

Hello,

due to real life issues yesterday, I forgot to remind you (and myself ;)) of today's LowCarbLaunch . I will be in orbit until 19:50 UTC so that we begin boarding at 20 UTC (Dodo's pad), thus with two hours of delay. This holds for the whole timeline:

Following the captain's queue, @Anton01 is to captain this week. Please confirm by 18 UTC, otherwise @Captain RC of SA will be asked to substitute you.

In order to choose an appropriate pad, please state, whether and if so with how many accounts you plan to join until 19 UTC. The decision on the pad will be done by the Captain (or if no comment is done by myself) somewhat before the launch (19:45h UTC).

Dodo will be on board with both accounts; all pads available!

Thank you and CU
Dodo
I'm in with one account but respectfully pass on captain @Dodo

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
Last edited: