Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Cost of coins and cash - a country by country comparison

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
I thought it would be interesting to compare how much we are asked to pay for the same thing - the only variable being where we live.
So, selecting A Chest of Coins - in the UK the cost is 24.99GBP for 30000 coins (plus 26000 free)

And, selecting a Briefcase of Airport Cash - in the UK the cost is 24.99GBP for 60 greenies (plus 52 free).

I'm excluding the bonus sale which comes round every two weeks.

How much are the above two items in your country?

Answer in the following format to make comparison easy:

Your country - Chest - Cost
Your country - Briefcase - Cost.

Thanks

P

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
I thought it would be interesting to compare how much we are asked to pay for the same thing - the only variable being where we live.
So, selecting A Chest of Coins - in the UK the cost is 24.99GBP for 30000 coins (plus 26000 free)

And, selecting a Briefcase of Airport Cash - in the UK the cost is 24.99GBP for 60 greenies (plus 52 free).

I'm excluding the bonus sale which comes round every two weeks.

How much are the above two items in your country?

Answer in the following format to make comparison easy:

Your country - Chest - Cost
Your country - Briefcase - Cost.

Thanks

P
Unless your on ipad where the costs are even more even though i am in the uk. Ie briefcase of airport cash is 28.99 pounds

Top Bottom