Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Control Tower - All upgrades

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204m9hj1
Username
JP
Can send you Smoke Detector and Ergonomic Chair. And, maybe, Archive Box.

Pls send request.

Mornin and I could use all the above, but for my reference how do i "pm or tag" another member i tried looking for help but just can't seem to find info on how to do that?
Thanks
JP

how do i "pm or tag" another member
To PM - 'personal message' someone, click on their picture/name and a box will appear. Either go to their profile page and put your question there or click on 'start a conversation' and go from there.
To tag, type '@' and then start their username. A little box will appear with their name, click on that and when you post it is tagged!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204m9hj1
Username
JP
To PM - 'personal message' someone, click on their picture/name and a box will appear. Either go to their profile page and put your question there or click on 'start a conversation' and go from there.
To tag, type '@' and then start their username. A little box will appear with their name, click on that and when you post it is tagged!

Thank you for your help (y)

Can anyone send CT level 10 items?
The upgrade is over but I can't finish it since I don't have enough T-square and Drawing Board :(
And I am doomed with no video option!! (Gi hates me so much that my video didn't work since last August.. :confused:)
So, if anyone can help me, it will be very appreciated!! :rolleyes:
Do you still have CT 10 items? i can send drawing boards if you still need them.

Top Bottom