Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Collection for space launch (green)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r5xip4
Username
Ekenna
Hi! I was wondering if there is a faster way to complete the collections that are required to do a spaceship launch. I collect a lot of items from MCC's, training centers, launch platforms, space monuments, alien legacy's, ... from my neigbors, but I always get the same. Flying to Baikonur and the North observatory also doesn't help much. Are there other ways?
I have to collect the space suit and the lab notebook.

Hi @Ekenna ,

I am not an expert ! But :-

It is worth flying a Turboprop to Cape Canaveral.

Lab Notebooks and Astronaut items can only be got from Neighbours Training Centres and Alien Legacy. (Although I have never had a drop from an Alien Legacy !)

For my support game I fly to Cape Canaveral, North Observatory and Baikonur non-stop, and manage to keep these collections in stock

Training centres are hard to come by, but @Wasted Eagle , @KenDuckySmith , @ItsRalphy , @yenta613 are those I have found.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Harcourt

Hi @Ekenna ,

I am not an expert ! But :-

It is worth flying a Turboprop to Cape Canaveral.

Lab Notebooks and Astronaut items can only be got from Neighbours Training Centres and Alien Legacy. (Although I have never had a drop from an Alien Legacy !)

For my support game I fly to Cape Canaveral, North Observatory and Baikonur non-stop, and manage to keep these collections in stock

Training centres are hard to come by, but @Wasted Eagle , @KenDuckySmith , @ItsRalphy , @yenta613 are those I have found.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Harcourt
@Wasted Eagle has 6, alongside his planetariums - I have just visited!

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I don't really get the problem. If you click on any item on collection page, it lists in a very detailed way from where to get it.

Two collections (Notebook and Spacesuit) come from North and South Observatories, Baikonur and Cape Canaveral. The bigger the plane, the larger drop chance, so flying to Cape Canaveral is quite exhausting. I recommend South Observatory which is obviously the most popular Delta destination.
Treadmill comes from visiting store-bought neighbor houses, not special buildings. But it's not worth the clicks.
The worst one is the Field Rations. It has only one good source, neighbor Green Launch Pad (and MCC1 if you find someone with MCC1).

Space Travel Monument, Alien Legacy and Rocket Garden don't drop anything. They only produce for owners. There is no point in clicking them when visiting! Just like Catering Facilities.

And of course there is neighbor Training Center which drops all 4 collections. If you can tap enough of those, you'll have no problems.

So to sum it up: when visiting click Training Centers at best. Fallback options are Green Pads and MCC1 (but not 2 or 3!).
When you get too many of field rations, fly planes to South and North Observatories to tip the scales in favor of Spacesuits and Notebooks or click neighbor housing if Threadmills are the problem.

Last edited:
Top Bottom