Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Cold War Collection

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Yea... I got 2 jumbo S3. They're fast and don't break down easily. But when they break down, need greenies to repair. If I am not mistaken, 1 greenie. I also have one S3 jet, requires 1 greenie to repair. I use the golden key if I want minimal breakdown of planes, good for 2 hours, so I activate when I have all planes landing.

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
I think it was more a mistake in the drop rate for Cold War in my opinion that has caused the issue in this event ( the others were ok for me ). I feel they have tried to coreect that by gifting 4 sets near the end of the event, which shows some sort of acknowledgement they made a slight misjudgement. Still mighty frustrating few weeks though!

I will send some praise Free2Play as this was a new event, and graphically it was a nice change, hope the finale is good. We only get annoyed because we enjoy the game and want the game to keep improving ;-)

I'm right there with you @wkndcmpr but flying to LA after running out of lamps. Have
needed 2 vacuum pumps for a while. Then they gave us the one set yesterday which
gave me 1, of course the 3 today gave me no CW items. So now I have to set my
alarm to get the 7 flights out now landed and take off again, then wake again 30 minutes
before event end to land the last ones. I would actually be shocked if I get anything even
duplicates. I think I would have rather had no collections rather than be 1 item away just annoying. :rage:

Airport Arne

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
Arne /item
I'm right there with you @wkndcmpr but flying to LA after running out of lamps. Have
needed 2 vacuum pumps for a while. Then they gave us the one set yesterday which
gave me 1, of course the 3 today gave me no CW items. So now I have to set my
alarm to get the 7 flights out now landed and take off again, then wake again 30 minutes
before event end to land the last ones. I would actually be shocked if I get anything even
duplicates. I think I would have rather had no collections rather than be 1 item away just annoying. :rage:
same for me. Will have finished 0 CWC with a warehouse of 3/8/0/4/2
no vacuum at all over 3 weeks. and it is not, that I haven't tried. But I kept it real, did not wasted too much fuel. Excavation flights are more fun ;)

-Despite the BS and incredibly ridiculous low drop rate, failure was simply not an option........got a wagon wheel this am from my newly constructed Capital building. :cigar::cigar::cigar:

upload_2016-10-28_7-7-35.png

Top Bottom