Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch closed

I'm not so sure about this and how to do it but the idea I'm having is, is it possible that we can start a launch group for some of us who have no launch group? Seeing that austerity, hunger and gnashing of teeth has befallen us; I am pretty much sure that if we can co-operate with one another in the space race as we do with normal trading we are bound to survive and actually do't feel the pinch.

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
@Teboho what is a launch group lol? I didnt know about it.

I think i know what u want to say but how do u want to do that? Its hard to have all the same aims. Besides that having the luck of having the same account of preps for green blue or red...

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I'm not so sure about this and how to do it but the idea I'm having is, is it possible that we can start a launch group for some of us who have no launch group? Seeing that austerity, hunger and gnashing of teeth has befallen us; I am pretty much sure that if we can co-operate with one another in the space race as we do with normal trading we are bound to survive and actually do't feel the pinch.

Well,for me personally I've never been in a launch group (but I know who I trust and like to fly with often) and as for the other thing that's the talk of the Forum at the moment it won't effect me as I've never done it.

Last edited:
@Teboho what is a launch group lol? I didnt know about it.

I think i know what u want to say but how do u want to do that? Its hard to have all the same aims. Besides that having the luck of having the same account of preps for green blue or red...
My understanding of a launch group is a group of neighbours who participate in a launch like we do but in this case we can have our very own private room to co-ordinate and communicate what we want to do, how to do it, when to do it, who captains, how many times,etc

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
My understanding of a launch group is a group of neighbours who participate in a launch like we do but in this case we can have our very own private room to co-ordinate and communicate what we want to do, how to do it, when to do it, who captains, how many times,etc

I didn't know how it worked and who out of us was in one...do you mean like chat in area 51?

Right now I'm conflicted because I'm 7 launches away from 3 starring the green pad and on the other hand I have this group which i want to join and launch with all the times but the are doing reds, I'm sure if we had that group our efforts could've been more co-ordinated and me starting the green by mistake wouldn't have happened

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
Ok i understand but if u are in group like that it gives a kind of pressure.

U have to launch and be ready at a certain point. I think people sometimes play everyday for a certain time and the other month just a little.

Now at the forum there are a bunch of people who are always there, or almost always and u can hop in whereever u want.

Or do u want to have a big group? Lets say 20 people, how do u see it?
And who can join and who not? @Teboho

yes like that one but I also do not know how it works but I can go on a fact finding mission...
Communication tends to be by messenger as its instananeous. So you all need a facebook page and the someone sets up a group for talking together. Its cool, rapid and very efficient. I think its an xcellent idea. Maybe we ought to move into PM mode.

Top Bottom