Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Closed until further notice

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
I have pressed a blue before i felt a sleep. Can do greens aswel but first have to launch a blue then
@Kevin1010 I put a blue on my pad before going to sleep. If no one else joins then it will take 2.5 hours to come back. Please join me and launch it within the next 3-4 hours so that it is back by the time I wake up.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
Great to see you found my blue launch, @Kevin1010 . I will try to put as many points in as I can before I go to bed very soon. Continue to put in points so that it launches! Anyone else can hop on as well. Enjoy!

@TeresaLisboa, do you know when you might want to do more launches? I have 12 hours left on my QL. I would be available to do more launches starting around 8 hours from now (15:00 UTC) if I set an alarm. I'm planning to go to bed about 1 hour from now, so hopefully you can let me know your thoughts before then.
just logged now @Robobobo888
15:00 / 15:30 UTC will be good to me. tag me

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
hi @Navigata07 !

When will you launch ?

I am ready to support !
I'm not launching myself, but @Teboho is about to captain a blue daily, with me getting either 2nd or 3rd. Feel free to support him, as we welcome any help we can get. We will be doing blue dailies for the next couple weeks, with him as captain and me grabbing a top 3 spot.

Top Bottom