Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Closed. Returns at 11h22UTC

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
Here's a math project if you want something to do in the next 2 hours:

Develop a model for the points contributed to an AC launch, taking into account the various cool-down timers and the 576 point convention. What is the probability of launching with exact points as a function of the number of players participating in the launch?

Develop a model for the points contributed to an AC launch, taking into account the various cool-down timers and the 576 point convention. What is the probability of launching with exact points as a function of the number of players participating in the launch?
But I guess that’s not a 2h project :ROFLMAO:

I think we launched with exact points. I'm not sure I've seen that before! :LOL:
Exact points it was:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Could I slot into 3rd?
Sure

:eek:It's too late (early) for this, besides I don't think my school fees (the ones I'm paying now and the ones my parents payed) covered this problem:cool::cool::cool:

Thanks gang!

Well, early morning boo-boos please copy
Next on pad will be
Mokone1 (I accidentally clicked 'start a new one instead of join)
@Jacque @luxurycat @Darthroy @Robobobo888 (if you are still awake)
Send requests to 20wsggpu and I will duly accept.

And we return at 09h47 UTC.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
@Robobobo888 (if you are still awake)
It's looking pretty likely that I will join in at this point. It's past midnight here. At least I've finally (mostly) finished cleaning the house for our Saturday morning visitor, now I just need to get ready for bed. Someone else will have to handle the calculation for UTC return time, though. Goodnight!:sleep::sleep:

Top Bottom