Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Cinemania event

here is what I have

gamerader

1 retro movie theater built

3 retro movie theater under construction

1 vip lounge built

3 vip lounge under construction

David smith2

1 vip lounge built

Gameradar3

1 vip lounge built

Last update -
I have 6 VIP lounges and 6 movie theaters under construction right now. They will be up as soon as they can open for current neighbors only.

BFly2 will have 5 movie theaters tomorrow and is accepting neighbors - 20ohltpp
BFly3 will have 5 movie theaters tomorrow and is accepting neighbors - 20jnsaz9
BFly4 will have 5 movie theaters tomorrow and is accepting neighbors - 20ptlh0j

Note: I only visit BFly2-4 once a day, so I won't be accepting any requests until tomorrow. If interested, please send them out today.

I have 6 VIP lounges and 6 movie theaters under construction right now. They will be up as soon as they can open for current neighbors only.

BFly2 will have 5 movie theaters tomorrow and is accepting neighbors - 20ohltpp
BFly3 will have 5 movie theaters tomorrow and is accepting neighbors - 20jnsaz9
BFly4 will have 5 movie theaters tomorrow and is accepting neighbors - 20ptlh0j

Note: I only visit BFly2-4 once a day, so I won't be accepting any requests until tomorrow. If interested, please send them out today.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04lqfz9d
Username
LordHobo
Anyone guessing what the reward could be?, I am getting films drop in pretty much every guest plane, got 25 so far. And i am on low level, can't afford so many upgrades at this time. Is it worth to spend money for these buildings?

D

Deleted member 5399

Two peeves/gripes over this challenge
With the entities VIP Lounge and Retro Theater available to buy; it would either be easier on the players to speed up with coins, or shorten the construction time, (being the challenge is short)
Secondly focuses on the duration of the challenge itself. There are a lot of players who are "WEEKEND WARRIORS" and with the start and end times for the event, most of these players WONT have the opportunity to finish it. Some may have no idea it was even there.

Two peeves/gripes over this challenge
With the entities VIP Lounge and Retro Theater available to buy; it would either be easier on the players to speed up with coins, or shorten the construction time, (being the challenge is short)
Secondly focuses on the duration of the challenge itself. There are a lot of players who are "WEEKEND WARRIORS" and with the start and end times for the event, most of these players WONT have the opportunity to finish it. Some may have no idea it was even there.
I think it might be a gapfill activity as gi have got out of sync between the different platforms?

Top Bottom