Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Cheats?

That would not be the only strange thing.
1st on Winnipeg is currently 730 flights (needed landing lamp). Player is level 58.
This would make me believe he has been flying to turkish coast a lot this week to get the lamps.
But he is not even in top 100 there. And 100 has 179 flights currently.
With the 100 limit he got 550 lamps from gifting.
And if I look at his city, space almost maxed out.
Gives only 2 options:
* he has been spending more than 1 pay check to build it that way
* he has been cheating

It’s very easy to accuse someone of cheating, but you want make sure you have your facts right before publicly accusing someone without anything but anecdotal evidence. Just because you can’t think of a way it has been done, doesn’t mean it’s cheating. Judging a player purely on pax movements isn’t enough to prove guilt. There are many legitimate aspects of the game that you haven’t discovered yet. That’s one of the games qualities that keeps advancing players intrigued. There have probably been around a dozen moments where I’ve reached a milestone (even when I’ve been warned it’s coming) and I’ve had a “wow” moment as my game stepped up another gear.

Moving a million passengers is not impossible. Our newest moderator, @Barkmi4 (Mike) has done it this week. The player in question here, however, has several indications that it isn’t all kosher. The number of passenger buildings and lack of planning or structure around those buildings and their layout is average at best and there is a distinct lack of bonus multipliers attached to those buildings. Anyone who has gathered huge numbers like that will know it takes a lot of work and planning - a lot more than is evident in that city. However, I cannot assume that, based on the limited information that I see, the player is cheating.

The argument regarding the 100 limit also flawed. There are veteran players that have 1000s and 1000s of items in their warehouses and it will take years for them to run out. I’m at a reasonably high level in the game, but would consider myself a relatively late starter compared to many others. Most of my items have dwindled and are now subject to the 100 limit, but some items eg. Sleeping pills, are still abundant- I have over 5000 left to use. Even some event items like jackhammers (2600+) are unlikely to ever run out. I know a player that has enough SpyGlasses to run them 24/7 for nearly a year!

Add to all of that a recent GI stuff up where you could purchase unlimited 8000 coin mystery bonus boxes from Duke and the possibilities blow out even further. I have over 70mill coins with no way to spend them. That brief period of Duke chests meant that I essentially had 100 of EVERY bonus available from those chests. I burned 100s of those bonuses (essentially tossing them as they hit the 100 limit) just trying to get all of their totals up to 100.

Ironically, those that have screamed “cheating!” in the past (and are quite happy to ruin reputations in the process), often won’t let go of the accusations until it is proven to them that these things are possible. The real questions raised by this behaviour are quite interesting when often there is no apology and the accusers take the information and adopt it into their own gameplay!

Last edited:
Top Bottom