Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Cheater?

Amit Choudhary

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zevsx0
Username
AM_Event Items
Can a player on Level 12 organise Red Launch?
And most importantly this player isn't in my neighbours list. Then how can this player show up in launch list? Must be a scammer.
wp_ss_20170512_0032.png

Amit Choudhary

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zevsx0
Username
AM_Event Items
Are you sure?

Is it not just someone whose game reset back to level 3 etc and then had to start again. There have been so many screwed up games with all the poor cross over updates.

On initial looks it would seem its wrong but there are so many screwed up games out there at the moment who can be 100% sure
I don't know. But the problem is I can't find any player with such name.

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
This happens sometimes when the player's game crashed to level 1 and restore using Google account. There is a delay in updating info across server.
It will change back to original name and show correct info after some time.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Even then, why go through the hassle of reporting this to GI support? Not like he's stealing some top spots at some destinations or the top spots at weekly launches, it's not something that will affect you in anyway. I understand your curiosity though.

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
The Longest Name - is what happens when there is delay updating the server (usually from a newly updated or restored game), eventually it should update and show the correct player name & level.

Top Bottom