Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Can't restore game

Device
  1. Android
Username
Jb
I had to restore my android from scratch and reinstall my city. The restore option doesn't appear.

I have tried signing in to google play, thinking that will trigger the restore menu. But nothing.

I had to restore my android from scratch and reinstall my city. The restore option doesn't appear.

I have tried signing in to google play, thinking that will trigger the restore menu. But nothing.
Contact G! With the following:
1. New game code (game should be at level 3 at the least)
2. Old game code (also include gamename, alliance, level & stars)
3. Reason for starting a new game (lost previous device)
Ask them to transfer old game to new device

N.b. old game and new game must use same email address also they must be on the same Google play profile.

I hope this helps.

Should be able to do itthrough google play.

Make sure the account name is exactlty the same as the account name for the game you lost. Start a new game and when you get a bit in and reopen it should ask you which game you want to use. But the accounts must be the identical.

Try this i did it before (y)
I login with google account download the google play and updated then i open the library in google play from there i saw AC i download it and when i start the game the message popup and ask me which account i want the old the one i have it before or start new game, if you start new game then the old its gone you lost it.
Like other member say contact Gi and do not try anything let them reply to you and follow the steps.

How do I contact Gi to have them transfer the old game?
Step1:
Option 1
Screenshot_2019-03-07-21-34-54.jpg

Then
Screenshot_2019-03-07-21-35-29.jpg

Then
Screenshot_2019-03-07-21-37-03.jpg

or
Option 2
Screenshot_2019-03-07-21-34-02.jpg

Step2:
Screenshot_2019-03-07-20-20-52.jpg