Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Cant ignore this anymore and how the hell is this posible

Today out of nowhere the event ranking changed.
1st place has been taken by a high level russian player witch is understandable if checking the flights he/she did to paris this could add upp to fair play
But the thing that iam wondering is the second place Aaron 19 lvl 79 game did 1990flights to Los Angeles could be even more because the eventcounter has a delay in showing exact numbers
But the most curyos thing is that this game of Aron19 could impossibly fly this amount of passengers and to understand why this is the case you need to take a look at his city
His city can barely generate 2000 pax a day so that is wat has me wondering where he got the more then 200k pax to get where he is right now in just a few hours
And this is without mentionning the needed fuel
check the city in the pic below it has mostly coinproducing building and almost no paxproducing ones

Schermopname (595).png

-Personally I gave up on the individual flight ratings a couple of years ago, completely corrupt and simply not worth it. If I continued to focus on the game negatives I would of been a non-player sometime ago. I simply can't imagine why someone would cheat during an individual player game, but truth be told lot's of twitter something basement players abound. stupid. Enjoy what's pleasing and relaxing about the game.

1st place has been taken by a high level russian player witch is understandable if checking the flights he/she did to paris this could add upp to fair play
But the thing that iam wondering is the second place Aaron 19 lvl 79 game did 1990flights to Los Angeles could be even more because the eventcounter has a delay in showing exact numbers
But the most curyos thing is that this game of Aron19 could impossibly fly this amount of passengers and to understand why this is the case you need to take a look at his city
His city can barely generate 2000 pax a day so that is wat has me wondering where he got the more then 200k pax to get where he is right now in just a few hours
check the city in the pic below it has mostly coinproducing building and almost no paxproducing ones

View attachment 23611
This player was blocked before from GI and i thought he will not come back again i reported to GI and they remove him.
@Ur-quan please check this before the event finish.

View attachment 23611
The problem is no one know how many clone game he have thats why time to time he show up.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Both number 1 and 2 are no longer visible in the eventranking.
Think they have been removed by G.I for cheating ore some other reason
glad all isnt lost and we still can get our hard deserved reward at the end . :)
There is a lot of this going on at the minute. GI seem to be dealing with the individuals quickly, but it’d be nice to see the root cause fixed.

Last edited:

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
There is a lot of this going on at the minute. GI seem to be dealing with the individuals quickly, but it’d be nice to see the root cause fixed.

Root cause is that Airport City is a partially offline game which means whatever we come up with could be hacked one way or another. We might be moving Airport City into the realm of 'always online' games in 2020, then those issues would be a thing of the past once and for all. But this will severely limit those players who play 'on the go'.

LittleToe

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
LT Юлия
We might be moving Airport City into the realm of 'always online' games in 2020
I do hope that a different solution can be found here :( Playing offline is the only way I can enjoy the game without its microfreezes and worrying that it can crash on me any minute and I'll lose all my recently made progress (this game really, I mean really, needs "save" button).

Root cause is that Airport City is a partially offline game which means whatever we come up with could be hacked one way or another. We might be moving Airport City into the realm of 'always online' games in 2020, then those issues would be a thing of the past once and for all. But this will severely limit those players who play 'on the go'.
Awesome if its come online :love:

I do hope that a different solution can be found here :( Playing offline is the only way I can enjoy the game without its microfreezes and worrying that it can crash on me any minute and I'll lose all my recently made progress (this game really, I mean really, needs "save" button).
Now it's easier to have the Internet than not to have it. Only online will remove from the game cheaters.

Or a halfway solution. There are lots of things you can do off line - adventure flights etc, but alliance rankings maybe the last 24 hours are ONLY online so those of us who want to have a go at being 1st can see what we are chasing and people cant download at the last minute.

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
Or a halfway solution. There are lots of things you can do off line - adventure flights etc, but alliance rankings maybe the last 24 hours are ONLY online so those of us who want to have a go at being 1st can see what we are chasing and people cant download at the last minute.

What I understand from Free2Plays post is that if it is partially offline then it can be hacked, so I don't think there can be a halfway solution (I could easily be wrong).

In terms of the Alliance Rankings, I still think having the award the same for the say top 10 or 25 rankings would take some of the desire to cheat away.

Having said that, it doesn't concern me at all that players cheat on their own or as an alliance. I am proud to be in a top 10 alliance (Chanel Royal Air) that doesn't cheat and helps and supports developing players. That isn't chasing top-spot, but is happy to enjoy the game and has a jolly good laugh at the idiots that think cheating demonstrates anything other their lack of self-worth.

Last edited:
I would find always online annoying. For example one of the main times I play AC is on the train on the way to / from work. However my signal is very intermittent. I wouldn't mind if all the competitive elements rankings, alliance pax counts etc are always online. but i'd hate it if stuff like just sending flights, receiving guest planes etc are online only. I know these things can be spoofed when offline to do things like gain fuel for when you are online, but even something where stuff done offline is "validated" when you go online so that say if you landed 10 guest planes in a minute then you know something fishy is up. It might make it more complicated, and I appreciate that more complicated things are more brittle.

Please don't make offline go completely.

What I understand from Free2Plays post is that if it is partially offline then it can be hacked, so I don't think there can be a halfway solution (I could easily be wrong).

In terms of the Alliance Rankings, I still think having the award the same for the say top 10 or 25 rankings would take some of the desire to cheat away.

Having said that, it doesn't concern me at all that players cheat on their own or as an alliance. I am proud to be in a top 10 alliance (Chanel Royal Air) that doesn't cheat and helps and supports developing players. That isn't chasing top-spot, but is happy to enjoy the game and has a jolly good laugh at the idiots that think cheating demonstrates anything other their lack of self-worth.
The halfway solution is not keeping it the same as now. What I said was make the last 24 or 48 hours of any ranking event albeit world ranking, or event hats, online only. That’s all. Not bothered whose alliance does what or for who but anyone should be able have a fair go at being at the top without being beaten by cheats or manipulators of data! Be that alliance, events or destination rankings.

Regardless of when the cheaters and hackers are eliminated, it is going to be a very long time until the bulk of those alliance members (who won’t be penalised and didn’t necessarily cheat themselves) are no longer playing with a huge advantage over everyone else. For a long time, they’ve been stockpiling things like chests with 12 maps and a QL, or From space launch rankings, a QL and 10 gold tokens. In fact, the 10 gold tokens every few weeks on their own will have given their games a boost that will take most players years to catch up.

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
This will also severely limit those players who do not have 24 hr access to internet. In fact you could very well lose players doing that.

DPD

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android

View attachment 23611
Guess what. Aron 19 is back. He hasn't cheated yet. He is located at South Observatory with only 2 trips so far. Let's see how long it takes for him to cheat if he does.

Top Bottom