Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Can not get on Space Shuttle Launch

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
After doing about 25 QL launches I noticed I can not get on any launches any more. Is anybody else having this problem? After I tap on join launch it says this space mission no longer available which I know it is. 2 Minutes later it is still there. Just like the St. Patrick's issue. So far no problem with planes.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Noticed the same thing. I wanted to help out a friend but couldn't join her launch, so started my own. No problems so far. I just couldn't help my friend.
That's funny, I clicked on your launch and I was able to get on. I wonder if this is the ios Android not being able to be on the same launch. Melony, are you on Android?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
This is an old bug..... Already had this problem with the last version. You can start your own, after that launch you can join again.....

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
It only doesn't work for that launch.... all other launches work....
And at the moment android can't join IOS launches I think (this is a new bug)

Top Bottom