Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Buying tokens and other stuff

volly

150+ Star Club
  1. I just discovered if you click on your alliance office, then when the popup window opens, tap on either the silver or gold token at the top of the window. It will open a bank window allowing you to buy tokens.
  2. I noticed when you buy land next to the stage it will move away. Logic suggest it may be possilble to buy land to surround the stage on 3 sides then buy land right next to the stage basically trapping it. Anyone care to try it and report back?
  3. I like the buildings that auto harvest coins. Wish there was one to land guest planes

1. I just discovered if you click on your alliance office, then when the popup window opens, tap on either the silver or gold token at the top of the window. It will open a bank window allowing you to buy tokens.
  2. I noticed when you buy land next to the stage it will move away. Logic suggest it may be possilble to buy land to surround the stage on 3 sides then buy land right next to the stage basically trapping it. Anyone care to try it and report back?
  3. I like the buildings that auto harvest coins. Wish there was one to land guest planes

No, you can't trap the Stage.
Just like the Volcano in previous quest, it will just slide out of the way.

Top Bottom