Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Buying Hangars

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20mmmex3
Username
Jenn12345
I was wondering if there is any benefit to having more than one of any color/level hangar? Specifically does having two or more increase the speed of plane servicing (for planes whos type is serviced faster by 'said' hangar)?

Thanks

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
No there is no bonus to having more of the same kind.
But only the plane in the actual hangar gets the speed bonus. So if you have 2 jets, 1 in a lvl2 hangar and 1 in a lvl3 only the one in the lvl3 will be speeded up :)

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
The higher the hangar level, the faster your plane will get loaded and fueled.

With the reserve hangar you can switch planes around to make sure you always have the higher level planes in the higher level hangars...

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
The higher the hangar level, the faster your plane will get loaded and fueled.

With the reserve hangar you can switch planes around to make sure you always have the higher level planes in the higher level hangars...
Can't say I have noticed a difference in speed when using a higher level hangar then the one that specifies the plane.
Granted I don't have anything above a lvl4 hangar yet as I can't motivate the huge price hike yet so maybe it's more noticeable on slower (higher level) planes.

Should a jet in a lvl4 be faster then in a lvl3? If so that's good to know for the future :)

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
Yes, in my experience, as per loading and refueling, not flight time. (y)

Or it's just my conscience soothing my impatience and high level hangar spending spree. :rolleyes::unsure::ROFLMAO:

High level planes are definitely slower in low level hangars...
Yea just talking loading time here not flights.

And oh yes they are definitely slower in lower level hangars no question about that, they need to be in one at least the same level as the plane (the one that specifies the plane type in the help text) to get the speed up bonus, like lvl3 for jets.
Just not sure if placing it in a higher level gives even faster loading times, your post seemed to suggest they do so figured I might have missed something :)

Top Bottom