Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Buildings that do/don't help your collections

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
"Donuts" is a colloquial term for nothing. As "nothing, zero = 0 (which is "the donut" shape);)
Ha, that makes sense.

So since this is a post about some of the unique buildings and items they drop, i would like to pose a question: What was the "Super Collider" looking building from? I have only been playing since the end of November 2012, so i missed out on quite a few of the earlier events. It appears to have been part of the College thing, is that right? Does anyone know if the "holiday" events are done annually or has this game been out that long?

Thanks for the info.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
I think the Collider was from the back to school promo (V1.55/V1.56) - I think begning of Sept..

As far as I know the 1st version for the android was in Feb 2012 and I think the 1st promo I got was the Conservatory from the "The Sping has Come" promo

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
I believe the "Santa's House" still drops the items for "Forgetful Santa" and i've also seen items for the "Cold Winter" set still drop from "Ice Skating Rink".

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2LL612
Username
Brookeluke
Now the big question.......has anyone received a drop from a NEIGHBORS Christmas tree????

I know its awesome for us but curious as to it has helped anyone from the neighbors. I have numurous neighbors that click on my Xmas tree daily. I don't want people wasting a click if it isn't helpful to them besides 5 coins.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
Now the big question.......has anyone received a drop from a NEIGHBORS Christmas tree????

I know its awesome for us but curious as to it has helped anyone from the neighbors. I have numurous neighbors that click on my Xmas tree daily. I don't want people wasting a click if it isn't helpful to them besides 5 coins.

got a haley's comet from Blackcloud CT.. :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
Get out of here! That's awesome!
So clicking on a neighbour's Xmas tree has no detrimental effect right?
I have barely clicked on neighbours' Xmas tree, and my Xmas tree has been clicked on, but I still get collectible item drops.

i sure hope that Blackcloud still got something from his tree today.. tdv mentioned in another thread that it could happen that you get an item from a neighbor's tree when it's also his time to get item from it.. dunno whether this has been tested nor confirmed..

i sure am glad i got the haley's comet.. now i only need the horsehead for my 3rd AL.. :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
The Ipad has a tree so I could try.... The problem will be 'Username level 19'. I have seen the correct version once in the last 2 weeks.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
On Iphone and Ipad I have never seen the possibility to click the neighbours' Xmas tree. Is this an Android only feature?
I have been able to get 1 item from a neighbors Christmas Tree, the "Millstone" from "The Pioneer Trail" collection, and a "Button Egg" for the "Easter Egg" collection from the "Rabbit Hole" on Kitty Airport.

Top Bottom