Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Break down rate

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
O45g6wz4
Username
Aaaaair
Does anyone know how often planes break down? is there a certain pattern of it like say giants break every 5th flight? Whats the difference in the breach down rate between normal, S1, S2 and S3 planes?

I think it is random. I'm only running one prop at the moment and I've had it break down several times in a row then run for 20 flights. It may just be a percentage chance for each flight it may break

It likely is somewhat random though with higher planes that require greens to repair the percentage goes
up significantly. Of course GI denies this but it is quite evident. Personally I feel that for any specific type of plane
the breakdown should never go over 50%. So if you have 6 giants the most that would ever be actively broken would
be 3. This would be easy to accomplish with a couple operators but I digress.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Same here, typically I have 1 plane in repair hangar at a time, but then randomly I can get 5/6 break at once. Always feel like it's higher with Giants/falcons/thunderbirds/condor if you spend fuel to speed up!

Top Bottom