Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Bonus uses

I know this was posted and the questions answered before in previous yet older (with G! choping, tweaking and shifting the posts with every update) threads however, I would like to get a more comprehensive explanation on the most effective use of the following that I have in my warehouse (this question is pointed more towards the veterans of this game, those that have used them before, those that have made mistakes using them and only realised later of their intended effective use):

1. Jar of diogenes
2. Jet pack
3. Spirit of adventure

Last edited:

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I know this was posted and the questions answered before in previous yet older (with G! choping, tweaking and shifting the posts with every update) threads
This forum is not related, nor run by GI. If you can't chop, tweak and shift the posts, neither can they.

I know this was posted and the questions answered before in previous yet older (with G! choping, tweaking and shifting the posts with every update) threads however, I would like to get a more comprehensive explanation on the most effective use of the following that I have in my warehouse (this question is pointed more towards the veterans of this game, those that have used them before, those that have made mistakes using them and only realised later of their intended effective use):

1. Jar of diogenes
2. Jet pack
3. Spirit of adventure
1. Jar of diogenes I use it 3 times to reach level 80 and during 3 weeks i did a lot of red launches and fly a lot with big planes (giant) that time.
2. Jet pack I use it 2 or 3 times only and i will use it again with condor the problem is just 24h its work with me like this: send 7 Giant flying about 8 to 9 hours this will hep make the planes faster / short time.
3. Spirit of adventure i did not use it but i am save it for the small planes in alliance maps with other bonuses the point is make the small planes faster without speed fuel and same time triple the time of the map

1. Jar of diogenes I use it 3 times to reach level 80 and during 3 weeks i did a lot of red launches and fly the a lot with big planes (giant) that time.
2. Jet pack I use it 2 or times only and i will use it again with condor the problem is just 24h its work with me like this: send 7 Giant flying about 8 to 9 hours this will hep make faster short time.
3. Spirit of adventure i did not use it but i am save it for the small planes in alliance maps with other bonuses the point is make the small planes faster without speed fuel and same time triple the time of the map
thanks @Husam this is what i needed

Top Bottom