Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue and Red QL Party on Feb 7th starts 09.00 GMT

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
@flip123 , hello there, you interested? No kittens will be harmed during launches.
Yeah.... Been very busy this week and a lot away from home. I noticed Robby stopt playing when I got the neighbor away message.

I am interested, mostly in red as I haven't updated, but I don't know what times I can join (kids, etc) and I have to open boxes as my stock is very low......

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
@Pavolko_Gun @pegasus @eat007 I should be able to join the Saturday session and the 1200 GMT session on Sunday ... Could someone confirm please the validity of bonuses ( business class and super captain bonus) towards red launches.
Cheers,
Ramy
Business Class and Captain bonus does not work any more with red launches. free2play (no tag, I just saved a kitten! :LOL:) stated that it was a bug and now fixed.
If you want it to work, do not update until after the QL party. ;)

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
@Pavolko_Gun ... I meant as a participant unfortunately. I wish I could commit with a QL ...My weekend is semi busy so I will not be able to commit to the sessions from the beginning. I can't even start with you guys on time for the Saturday session. I will be joining in sometime in the middle. My apologies. Blame it on St. Valentines ;):D
Ramy

@Pavolko_Gun - 1
@pegasus - 2
@eat007 - 3
@S3R3G4 - 4
@M22 - 5
@flip123 - only partially available

So far the guys with QL for weekend RED launches:

Saturday 7:00 p.m. GMT - 1, 2, 5
Sunday 10:00 a.m. GMT - 1, 2, 4
Sunday 2:00 p.m. GMT- 1, 2, 3, 5

Each session will last either for 2 hours or when we make 40 launches, whatever comes first.

Last edited:

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
I am in for red too :) I will also like to do blue for some maps... I have all now, just need more alexandria and sacramento maps :) my map flights are going good so far.. using golden dice on all and with one map being used, I can collect on three of them 4 times at least so my QL bonus quest is on track :) thanks to u all for the spare wires and add. Radar :)

Top Bottom