Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue and Red QL Party on Feb 7th starts 09.00 GMT

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
I added Fatdaz a couple of hours ago, the funny thing is that he is shown as a "blank" on my waiting list!

When I got back online later, the "blank" has disappeared from my waiting list, which mean he has accepted.
However, he was not at the end of my neighbour list, nor was he at the "F" section.

Going through my neighbour list one and by, I finally found a "username", Level 50.
Going on a whim, I visited the airport, and when I returned to the neighbour list, Fatdaz finally shows up!

I remembered the username issue was an issue a couple of years back, I hope this bug will not come back.

Did you do anything besides visit? I have someone from a week or more ago and this username happened. Tried visiting, but it's (currently) still there.

@Juvenal
QL party still on this weekend??

Yes, the party will take place over the weekend. Due to the Valentine, looks like we will have two sessions either on Saturday at 19:00 GMT and on Sunday at 8:00 GMT or Sunday at 12:00 GMT. I am open to adjust the times based on the other QL participants.

I am looking for other 2-3 guys with QL bonuses to throw in. The target is to make more than 120 launches during these 2 sessions.

Sorry was so busy over the week I had no chance to post here a status.

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
Yes, the party will take place over the weekend. Due to the Valentine, looks like we will have two sessions either on Saturday at 19:00 GMT and on Sunday at 8:00 GMT or Sunday at 12:00 GMT. I am open to adjust the times based on the other QL participants.

I am looking for other 2-3 guys with QL bonuses to throw in. The target is to make more than 120 launches during these 2 sessions.

Sorry was so busy over the week I had no chance to post here a status.
Count me in with a QL, times are fine thus far, thanks for organizing as work does seem to prioritize my week :)

Top Bottom