Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

BACK TO SCHOOL EVENT 2017

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Break2clear
Username
Break2clear
the event will not start until game updates

Apologies my question wasn't very clear. As compared to other platforms (e.g. Android), players on iOS will only get the update much later. Since all events have a countdown (i.e. 11+days), will iOS players be granted the same amount of time as other platforms to complete the event? I know the last event, windows updated a few days late and were given a time extension.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ja009d
Username
micmansour
Apologies my question wasn't very clear. As compared to other platforms (e.g. Android), players on iOS will only get the update much later. Since all events have a countdown (i.e. 11+days), will iOS players be granted the same amount of time as other platforms to complete the event? I know the last event, windows updated a few days late and were given a time extension.

Doubt it. Windows events usually start 2-3 days later and we don't get any time extension. This will be my 3rd or 4th time seeing the university challenge. I think I've been on this game too long....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
Playing the update game with the new event, and so far I am not pleased with the smaller city size. It makes it more difficult to tap the buildings that you want, especially when visiting neighbors who have well built up cities. I have to be careful to tap the planetariums and not the buildings next to them. I also noticed when when you display the item collections, it does not tell you what cities you can fly to, to collect that specific item. When you tap one of the items for a collection the list of cities for that item does not appear.

While it is not hard to determine which are the new destinations for the new items, it was easier to get the list of city names.

So far I have sent 30 flights and gotten zero items. Strange thing is that I thought I had a university in my city but I can't seem to find it. With the new smaller city size, it is harder to determine what buildings are what now. Either that or I am getting old and my eyes are going. (grin) Funny I just had my eyes checked out last week and they were fine.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
Am on Android and have applied the update. Very nice! But tapping items in the collection window doesn't seem to work anymore. It used to tell you where to obtain the items to complete the collection. I don't know where to get the bus for the university...anyone else seeing the same?
Free2Play said in the "Android Updated?" thread that this was a known bug and would likely be fixed today.

volly

150+ Star Club
It appears that planes in the event hangars are being placed in the warehouse. So, good news! They're apparently not being lost.
They go poof if you don't have reserve slots. That is what happened to me and i lost 2 slots. Me and my big mouth caused this. Sorry folks. I will take my lashing at the whipping post now.

Edit: If we could put the card hangers in the warehouse that be a small improvement. Right now until the next event when you can use them, they eat real estate and just get in the way. That is just annoying.

Last edited:
They go poof if you don't have reserve slots. That is what happened to me and i lost 2 slots. Me and my big mouth caused this. Sorry folks. I will take my lashing at the whipping post now.

Edit: If we could put the card hangers in the warehouse that be a small improvement. Right now until the next event when you can use them, they eat real estate and just get in the way. That is just annoying.
sent invite from david smith2

Doubt it. Windows events usually start 2-3 days later and we don't get any time extension. This will be my 3rd or 4th time seeing the university challenge. I think I've been on this game too long....

This answer is completely incorrect, if this was a year ago it would be correct but generally just like the last event other platforms will have the exact amount of time to complete the event. The exception to this are events like age of ash where there is a countdown until you can finish the event. Meaning you can not complete event until the event ends. When you complete these events the complete button does not work until the timer counts down to 0.

Am on Android and have applied the update. Very nice! But tapping items in the collection window doesn't seem to work anymore. It used to tell you where to obtain the items to complete the collection. I don't know where to get the bus for the university...anyone else seeing the same?
I'm on android and don't have any event. How do you update? Isn't it automatic when the game reloads if you close it. When I load it has 5.7.9 in the bottom right corner. Very confused by this!

Top Bottom