Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

BACK TO SCHOOL EVENT 2017

Device
  1. Windows PC
Just updated my androids it lets you take screenshot from settings and landing and take off of planes is smart but the focus has changed icons too close together when tapping them.

I have also place my 6 universities in my airport for my android (and IOS?) neighbors who already have the event to visit.

Note: android update lost the use of the card hangar for regular planes. :(:(:( Save or sell your planes before you update, or you will lose them - they just went "poof" and disappeared.
Correction: I think my plane that was in the card hangar went into the warehouse - not the reserve hangar. :confused::confused::confused:

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Nothing on iOS yet.

If they are going to give iOS a new update, I wish it would have been last week or next week. I think Apple is releasing a new update for their operating system this week as well!! :bookworm::eek::stop:

Our update on iOS, as updates of many more games, is tied to this Apple's update. iOS update will be released a bit later than Google Play and Windows this time around because of it.

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
For the Knowledge is Power collection, in order to build a university, do you only get those parts from neighbor's universities?

Thank you.
Nope - there are new destinations like Cambridge you can fly to. Well thats what the wiki says for it and i just checked on my android device and that destination is there with those drops.

Top Bottom