Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Aztec pyramid

Thanks. And would you try fly one map, say tollan for instance, and drop a lot of fuel and passengers to try get to 36 of the knives or would you try do it all in stages?
Depends how many maps you have, and if you are in a hurry. Aztec i always do as many drops from 1 map in 6 hours. Simple reason you dont have to stop at 36! Each completed collection afterwards gives you a gold token. One way to collect gold.
But for next colloseum flights, i get 100 maps from duke, see how many maps i have for each destination. If i have 3 then i fly till i get 12 drops, then change destination.etc. that rsduces the amount of fuel i have to use. Objective is to get building, not spend everything i have. Might have 3 maps open at one time. But not all started together.

Top Bottom