Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Aren't we (ios & android) due for Santa's Bad Day Quest?????

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Okay, i deleted my Skating Rink and updated my game. I am able to do the event, i have credit for a few things, but the Skating Rink is the completer.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
my population on android went from 936 to 2070 with the update. can not build anything ( also no skating rink) Am I the only one with this problem?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
azqldw2
Username
.Shinobi273
Please let me know if this works... I have an update available, but don't want to install it (or delete buildings) if it's just going to autocomplete.

It worked but you can't build new buildings at the moment so be sure you like your city as it is right now.

Your air side should be safe since I don't think anything over there needs population.

Toddfish

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ho1zg2
Username
Toddfish
Thanks for the feedback... unfortunately, it looks like Play auto-updated my version before I could remove the skating rink. Oh well, guess I'll keep the ice runway and sleigh hangers around for another year in the hopes of collecting the stars.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Mentioned this on another thread. It seems like the game didn't count the population number for the commercial buildings in previous versions. Now it does, and thus our cities are overpopulated so suddenly.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
After my quest was autocompleted I cannot seng all the Xmas gifts.
Is it normal?
If I remember correctly all the previous events removed special gifts after the finish of the events time only.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
mel, yes it comes during the night... Seems that our russian friends work 24H a day, maybe trying to fix bugs.;)

Anyway, it seems that they left one. I can't build any new building (x'mas or standards). It says that I reach my maximum population. but from the counter, I still have 600 left.
I update my town hall but still the same :mad:

My christmas tree is in danger.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
I am in the way to update my town hall to level 6 and then level 7 (needs major portraits). but reading the previous messages, it looks like it won't help!!!
I did the recomendation from sergeant ( empty cache, restart phone), but doesn't help for this problem with the pospulation.

Did anyone solve it by removing buildings?

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
mel, yes it comes during the night... Seems that our russian friends work 24H a day, maybe trying to fix bugs.;)

Anyway, it seems that they left one. I can't build any new building (x'mas or standards). It says that I reach my maximum population. but from the counter, I still have 600 left.
I update my town hall but still the same :mad:

My christmas tree is in danger.

Hello,

My population went from 754 to 1754 and I can build nothing.

Top Bottom