Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Aren't we (ios & android) due for Santa's Bad Day Quest?????

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Getting restless overhere!!! I joined the game and the forum around this time last year. At that time I was trying to familiarize myself with the game...all i could see wast the ticking quest clock in the corner of my screen. Being a newbie and all, i decided to pay attention to my airport and city's growth and sit the Santa's quest out. As i was going through older posts, i noticed Santa's quest was released first week of december since its a 3+ week quest. Any news relating to the release of an update soon?
Cheers!

Toddfish

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ho1zg2
Username
Toddfish
Never removed my old ones, but I've been making sure to collect gifts so I have a stockpile ready. Hopefully the quest doesn't just autocomplete like the University one did :nailbiting:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Never removed my old ones, but I've been making sure to collect gifts so I have a stockpile ready. Hopefully the quest doesn't just autocomplete like the University one did :nailbiting:

Agreed. Mine did last year on my Android game, didn't get a chance to really collect the stars from the destinations. Hopefully it's different enough this year that it won't just autocomplete.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
As long as the slow down in graphics bug does not occur I will be happy. That was F***ing ridiculous and nearly cause me to leave the game altogether. It was also the last quest I completed on my old phone as 2 weeks in the USB socket broke which could not be prepared which caused me to finish early before I could my Ice Sculpture Park, which 12 mo ths later even with 3 other buildings dropping random collection items I still have not completed this collection.:(

Last year's Xmas quest made demanding land requirement in both residential & airport side.

On the residential side, there were numerous new buildings Ice castle, Skating rink, Ice Sculpture Park (all 2x2), Santa's house, Igloo, Xmas Gift Shop, Xmas tree (all 1x1).

On the airport side, you need to build a special 5x1 Landing strip and a couple of 1x1 Sleigh hangars.

So buy lots of land if you can (50% discount still 1 hour to go)

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
I also started playing the game a few weeks before Santa quest started. My first quest and one that I managed to complete with lots of hard work. Using Spy Glass, exhausting my Fuel and Passengers supplies during that 6 hour active time, spending greenies on the Christmas gift shop as well as the set of that flight item (forgot the name, the one that had we flying to Lapland), etc. I was glad I saved up a lot of greenies back then (was actually intended for expansion but mission comes first).

I love Santa quest, especially when you first started playing and the 1st time you participated in a quest, it's all so new and... amazing. This is the quest that I've been waiting, as my old game was banned long ago... though I actually still had backup of my game but was not interested in continuing anymore. Starting over again was the best decision for me :)

And like Blackcloud, I also experienced lag on the game which disappeared after quest was completed.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
azqldw2
Username
.Shinobi273
Anyone remember the plane requirements from last time so I can change over to the correct fleet of planes? I understand it was primarily sleds but there must have been other flights right?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Anyone remember the plane requirements from last time so I can change over to the correct fleet of planes? I understand it was primarily sleds but there must have been other flights right?
There were....
You had to fly to get 4 times 4 items to build the hangar for the sleds. 3 items were giftable but the fourth.....
I know I flew low level planes as I just started a few month earlier (half sept)

EDIT:
from an old guide:
Sleigh Hanger
Items can be collected from flight to: Cyprus (prop 40 mins), San Francisco (T/prop 2hr40) , Sydney (Jet 4hr40), Moscow (Delta 5hr40), Iceland (Powerful Delta 8hr00) and Tokyo (Jumbo 8hr40).

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
We are all still waiting for the Christmas quest shoe to drop. Perhaps GI wants to hold off until Christmas evening, so that those who buy the game to play on their new electronic devices can join in. I see two problems with that 'logic'. 1) Most people are only interested in Christmas stuff in the weeks leading up to Dec 25, and a quest based on Santa being played in January is out of season 2) It is relatively easy to get to Level 15 in a couple of days, then getting to higher levels takes longer. The chances of a newbie completing a quest when they have insufficient points, levels ( for plane options ) and neighbours is less than winning the lottery. Why start a newbie out on a quest he/she will fail? That is more likely to turn a new player off the game than to make them spend real money on greenies.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
In Russia X-mas celebrated in January 7 ( I can explain why , but it will be big off top) so it is 13 day difference with rest of world , if guest length 14 day you can figure out approximate start date , my guess is next Monday ;)

Santa's Bad Day - It's back - (and auto loaded on IOS), which was a bugger as i auto completed the game on Pakman. The quest is exactly the same as last year and reward is ice hotel. All new destinations dissapeared so didn't get the chance to go for all the stars. Not happy as had over 800 stardust and c+200 of gifts for each of the continents flights.

Feel free to visit and click on all quest buildings - I have lots (as per signature)

image.jpg

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
So for android: if you want to play, delete the skating-range before updating....

Finished on iPad, iPhone didn't finish last year so could use new sledes covers, old lanters and the repair item for flip123 :)
Jpjpjp2 can use everything :)

Flights for hangar are: Cyprus, San Francisco, Sydney, Moskou, IJsland and Tokyo

Top Bottom