Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Are there Lunar Mission weekly ranking rewards?

Eric The Great

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Eric The Great
Hello,

I am a iPad user.

When I look at Current Week Lunar Mission ratings I see the latest totals for the week. However, two things 1) My Previous Week tab is empty/blank. 2) At the bottom of the Previous Week, it shows my flights last week. For me it was 106 for last week and I know I finished around 6th. And I was tracking at 13th the period before, However the display says "You haven't been in the Top 100 yet". Not true I have been there a number of times.

I sent in a Support request to ask if there were rewards for placement. They replied asking what I was expecting. I don't know how to answer the question. since I can't , and have never been able to, see anything for last week. (I can see Alliance rankings for the past week and the rewards but nothing in the Apogee, Prometheus or Lunar rankings)

I thought maybe someone here could be of assistance.

Thank you,

Eric

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Hello,

I am a iPad user.

When I look at Current Week Lunar Mission ratings I see the latest totals for the week. However, two things 1) My Previous Week tab is empty/blank. 2) At the bottom of the Previous Week, it shows my flights last week. For me it was 106 for last week and I know I finished around 6th. And I was tracking at 13th the period before, However the display says "You haven't been in the Top 100 yet". Not true I have been there a number of times.

I sent in a Support request to ask if there were rewards for placement. They replied asking what I was expecting. I don't know how to answer the question. since I can't , and have never been able to, see anything for last week. (I can see Alliance rankings for the past week and the rewards but nothing in the Apogee, Prometheus or Lunar rankings)

I thought maybe someone here could be of assistance.

Thank you,

Eric
There was an issue last week - on thursday all top fights were reseted to 0. Then new round started until sunday (regular time). All aliances received reward twice (on thursday and sunday). For top 10 flights all rewards arrived on sunday but based on rankings on thursday. All flights rankings achieved from thursday to sunday were available for view on sunday for few minutes, then it all goes blank. If you made majoriti of those flight last week after thursday reset - that could be the reason why are you not in top 100.
Hope that those informations will help.

There was an issue last week - on thursday all top fights were reseted to 0. Then new round started until sunday (regular time). All aliances received reward twice (on thursday and sunday). For top 10 flights all rewards arrived on sunday but based on rankings on thursday. All flights rankings achieved from thursday to sunday were available for view on sunday for few minutes, then it all goes blank. If you made majoriti of those flight last week after thursday reset - that could be the reason why are you not in top 100.
Hope that those informations will help.
sent request from red october acct

Top Bottom