Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Ara and Friends. Launches and Chat. Week 3, 19 Jan - 25 Jan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
@Gt city , that is possibly you are blocked. You see no one lunches, no one see you launches. No visitors. Like you play on your own. Be carefull and check more.
That happened when i joined to several users. I am sure not blocked, all ok with GI.
I just think this might be a bug or it was "time event", means @tonight2cold just launched in same second(s) that i joined... So there was no kore launch, and i stayed alone.
I said to myself several times "Fly with Robby only"... It is time to listen :D

Device
  1. Android
Ahahahahaha..... That is so funny. And after I prepare everything, I have a wifi problem. I can make a hotspot from my other device, but seems not stong enough and you see last launch of mine, some freezing things happened. When you tapped the launch circle, nothing happened. Looks like I need new wifi. From other provider. Believe me, I tried every provider and looks like some months will become worst and worst.

I am launching in red. 2 QL only and once @M22 joined. But rest are empty. Now I have to go to the bank. I plan to play green when I arrive at the office.

Why this week everyone is so slow?
Thanks for the one launch, I was literally about to fall asleep and saw you there, only did the one or I knew I'd probably wake up and be going for ages...

Ahahahahaha..... That is so funny. And after I prepare everything, I have a wifi problem. I can make a hotspot from my other device, but seems not stong enough and you see last launch of mine, some freezing things happened. When you tapped the launch circle, nothing happened. Looks like I need new wifi. From other provider. Believe me, I tried every provider and looks like some months will become worst and worst.

Internet connection always a problem when it rains. Maybe some of the towers got flooded or struck by lightning??

And everyone stuck in traffic start to yak on the phone or surf on their phones / tablets, so no more bandwidth for Robby's launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom