Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Ara and friends daily launches QL open party Dec'14 - Jan'15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Free2Play Wierd, with this QL joining. I have 2 game account, so 2 days ago i joined to @Robby Kusuma with 2 QLs. After we launched, on my both accounts the timer was 14m25sec. So i closed both games and opened them again after hour or so. Main account was already back, but the timer on second game was switched to 24h (and was around 22h50m to get rocket back). Ok, no problem :bag:

But: today i joined @Diabloscort with his red QL, and i joined with both account, after we launched, i got 24h bug on main account and 2h24m on second one. :blackeye:

So, launching QL or joining is stil lotery... :meh:

Last edited:

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
Looks like Robby has gone walkabout. For those stuck on blue, Erik2 has initiated a launch with QL

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
@eat007

Sure, expect invite from Benjamin Thomas :cool:

Alright, we are neighbors on my erik1 game. I tried to send out a friend request to you from my erik 2 game an9p3pj, but it didn't work. Actually this game is right up there with erik1 and it doesn't seem to suffer from the QL bug as much. Oops, I'm tempting fate... :nailbiting:Anyway, could you try from yr end perhaps ? an9p3pj is the code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom