Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Ara and friends daily launches QL open party Dec'14 - Jan'15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
As far as I am thinking.... go ahead please @Bali and @Robby... I am low on fuel from the QL party that I did earlier today... my points will be kinda low... sorry but I wanted to help out with the rest of my QL :)

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
Just need to be patient.... i am going to do some more launches with u guys:) its getting late here.. its almost midnight here and I have to work in the morning but I am still going to help with my QL as long as I can stay awake... I will post and let u know:)

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
Thank u @Sue:) I need to crash... That was a pretty darn good QL party we had today:) u r now my space launch good luck charm:) seems like everybody had a great time and I am proud to do a New Years QL party with u @Sue and everyone:) looking forward to more launches and we have Mars to save for:) Thanks everybody:)!!!!!!

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
Hi all, we still launching red? @Robby Kusuma

Sleep well, you have been busy there @Diabloscort

Update: my QL has expired, will only activate another for tomorrow.
Sue, thanks for the 1800 points on my blue QL. I owe you one . Yr QL did not show on that launch. Bloody bug... I join you guys again at 11 gmt. My QL should work till about 14.00 gmt.

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
Sue, thanks for the 1800 points on my blue QL. I owe you one . Yr QL did not show on that launch. Bloody bug... I join you guys again at 11 gmt. My QL should work till about 14.00 gmt.
Followed your footsteps on the over confident, lets visit a Neighbour while we launch kind of thing and ..............

catch you later then, will watch thread as Robby will be back with his bug, so will wait on which platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom