Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Ara and friends. Chat and launches. Week 5, 2 Feb - 8 Feb.

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
Hello everyone. Kind a miss you and the games. Even I dont play anymore for some time, I will be around. And God, is amazing. I can't play the games, but in sudden, some bussiness ideas come to my head. And I am really really busy in the moment.

Anyway, I will be right back. Of course new games. Old ones will be dissapear.
So sorry you are not playing. It was such fun!! Thank you and I KNOW we will see you back here leading the pack. ;)

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
Sorry @Jay J, I fell asleep... been working like a madman lately... I am still playing and saving up for my map flights... thanks to all my friends for the gifts :) u all rock!!!! I am currently building a new engine for my car so I will be busy but I am still going to do launches :) I need to do more blue launches so if anyone wants to do blue please let me know... I need more maps!!!! Cheers :) I miss u @Robby :)!!!!!

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
Sorry @Jay J, I fell asleep... been working like a madman lately... I am still playing and saving up for my map flights... thanks to all my friends for the gifts :) u all rock!!!! I am currently building a new engine for my car so I will be busy but I am still going to do launches :) I need to do more blue launches so if anyone wants to do blue please let me know... I need more maps!!!! Cheers :) I miss u @Robby :)!!!!!
Np, bro. I knew you fell asleep waiting on the pad. :LOL:
I will support your blue launch if we do it after 4 pm, our time. I need to visit neighbors to collect some fuel items first. ;)

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
Hi all.
This stupid guy has activated a QL by mistake... My shuttle is back at 8:15 p.m. amsterdam time. I'll launch red at that time. You're welcome to join.

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
Hi all.
This stupid guy has activated a QL by mistake... My shuttle is back at 8:15 p.m. amsterdam time. I'll launch red at that time. You're welcome to join.
Would you consider a rescue mission for erik2 and minime (jj is on standby on blue ;)) when your lander returns?:D Or should I just go ahead with jj with erik2?

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
That was a sweet one guys. I think I can do one more red at 1:15 a.m. just before closing my eyes :sleep:

Top Bottom